Thorne Research, Adrenal Cortex, 60 Veggie Caps

Baby Got (Energy) Back!

Posted by 4960994278595499263 on May 01, 2012

I have been suffering from adrenal fatigue for YEARS. My energy has drastically increased after only a week of taking this! Hopefully my symptoms will keep decreasing!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1251016 on Jun 13, 2012

This stuff really works. Some people may need a higher dose at first, if in a bad way.. :-) Can always rely on Thorne, top notch brand without ridiculous pricing = happy me.

adrenal gland depletion

Posted by Reviewer1551140 on Jul 17, 2010

This is really good stuff, better than other herbs I take for adrenal gland depletion. I have much more energy & i am defnitely buying this again. Thank you

So much better

Posted by 5374490777786934327 on May 29, 2014

My naturopath advised trying this after a saliva test and problems stablising my thyroid meds. I started noticing a differece in how I was feeling with the first week. Much more energy sleeping better and most importantly thyroid has now stabilised so not having to keep changing the dosage. Its now 5 weeks since I started and I am feeling great.

Good Product

Posted by 5164720073768635172 on May 31, 2014

This product seems to work well, but I feel I will try the cortine next, otherwise I would have to take too many of these to get the energy I need. One warning about iherb in general that I have is this: I order a lot of products from iherb with no problems, but it seems once every 6 months, or so when I cancel an order I don't always get the money credited back to my account. This is happening right now and when you message them they say the money wasn't taken out, but it was. So just keep an eye on that. It happened to me once before and I had to contact my bank and they gave me the money back and sent iherb the account info showing the debit. Just wanted to let other customers know that this can happen.