adrenal gland depletion

Posted by Reviewer1551140 on Jul 17, 2010

This is really good stuff, better than other herbs I take for adrenal gland depletion. I have much more energy & i am defnitely buying this again. Thank you

Useful for adrenal fatigue

Posted by 4782785560337140323 on Apr 07, 2016

i am using these due to adrenal issues. this brand is recommended by STTM. They recommend Adrenal cortex ONLY not whole adrenal tissue.

Adrenal fatigue no more

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

If you are suffering from adrenal fatigue/inadequacy this may as well be your final hope before resorting to corticosteroids. I find this to give me a better concentration/ state of mind and half a capsule is all i need. It even increases my BP to normal!

Best glandular I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1313541 on Mar 30, 2012

Highly recommend this! Thank-you Thorne for helping me get my life back!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Oct 16, 2011

When Isocort changed their formula I switched to this. I take one in the morning and one at lunch. It really works well; I know its working because if I miss one, I feel the difference. Very pleased.

Good source

Posted by Reviewer3297358 on Aug 30, 2010

The dose I was on before was for 250 mg of this, but that product has been discontinued, and actually this dose seems to be what I now need. I think I was so depleted that I did need the higher dose for a while, but this is a much better maintenance dose for me, and Thorne is a very trustworthy brand.

ADRENAL CORTEX

Posted by Reviewer2645192 on Nov 28, 2011

I always have succeess with the thorne products. I feel great

Life changing Thorne adrenal cortex

Posted by 4963719687532201645 on Mar 03, 2015

This product has made a huge difference to my well being. My energy has returned, and feel much happier and healthier. For adrenal fatigue I will recommend this to anyone.

More Effective compare to other brand

Posted by 5371513790858680495 on Sep 02, 2015

I take less of this product to produce the same effect of other brand. Very effective and save my money.

Stamina for my stressed life.

Posted by 5278953516303709226 on Apr 14, 2015

This product has given me a shorter recoup time from the 2pm slump. Without caffeine. I take 1 or 2 per day.