Good source

Posted by Reviewer3297358 on Aug 30, 2010

The dose I was on before was for 250 mg of this, but that product has been discontinued, and actually this dose seems to be what I now need. I think I was so depleted that I did need the higher dose for a while, but this is a much better maintenance dose for me, and Thorne is a very trustworthy brand.

ADRENAL CORTEX

Posted by Reviewer2645192 on Nov 28, 2011

I always have succeess with the thorne products. I feel great

Great for inflammation

Posted by 5292330844061736207 on Aug 06, 2015

I will always keep a bottle of this just in case. It replaces corticosteroid in my medicine cabinet. What it did to me: - flatten my C-section keloid after several days taking it - cures eczema attack that usually flares during stressful situation Great natural alternative to steroid :) update: my 5 yo daughter has rather severe eczema on her buttocks, legs, elbow and face. This will flare up especially after eating sugary food. I gave her one capsule (opened and mixed to honey) and the eczema calmed down.

adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer3261153 on Jul 15, 2014

I have thyroid issues and very fatigued. My doctor suggested this product for adrenal support and I have been taking for several weeks. It seems to be helping - not nearly as tired.

Life changing Thorne adrenal cortex

Posted by 4963719687532201645 on Mar 03, 2015

This product has made a huge difference to my well being. My energy has returned, and feel much happier and healthier. For adrenal fatigue I will recommend this to anyone.

More Effective compare to other brand

Posted by 5371513790858680495 on Sep 02, 2015

I take less of this product to produce the same effect of other brand. Very effective and save my money.

Stamina for my stressed life.

Posted by 5278953516303709226 on Apr 14, 2015

This product has given me a shorter recoup time from the 2pm slump. Without caffeine. I take 1 or 2 per day.

Made me violently ill

Posted by Reviewer1238994 on Jul 09, 2015

I love Thorne products generally and had high hopes for this one, but it gave me violent stomach problems within two hours of taking it on an empty stomach. Have since read that adrenal cortex can do this, but there's no warning on the label or on the page. Perhaps this is a rare side effect?

excellent

Posted by detoxhealing on Sep 05, 2010

After Nutricology was discontinued, we switched to Thorne's product. It is effective and the capsules are quite small, which is nice.

Adrenal Cortex

Posted by Reviewer3186985 on Apr 06, 2011

I have taken Adrenal Cortrex in combination with another Thorne product (good company and great prices), Cortrex on the recommendation of my doctor when first diagnosed with Adrenal fatigue. The combo worked well. As I have recovered I get better results with products that support my body's production of hormones rather than top-up with the bovine product.