Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Thorne Research, Animal Health, Arthroplex, Musculoskeletal Support, 180 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

Arthroplex formula change

Posted by 5680546504690830509 on Feb 16, 2014

As a long time user of the original Arthroplex formula I was wondering why every place that sells this is out of stock for some time now. My conclusion was a change of formula. If you read the Thorne Research website that is indeed what has happened. They have changed the formula. Apparently they have removed the Green Lipped Muscle from the formula and added in substitutes (Turmeric). You can read for yourself on the Thorne website. I have not tried the new formula so that is why the ONE star but I am always suspicious when a pet company changes something that people were originally happy with. I have gone with both Cosequin which contains Glucosomine Hydrochloride and Green Lipped Muscle which also contains chondroitin. Gluco/Chon combination I have found is a better combination than just Glucosamine on its own. Hopefully others will write of their experiences with the Arthroplex new formula. For now I'll just sit back and wait for reviews.