New To iHerb?

Thorne Research, Animal Health, Bio-Cardio, Cardiovascular Support, 120 Capsules

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

My Boy is Gaining Weight

Posted by 5092566925134712734 on Oct 22, 2012

I recently went to the vet as my male cat, Asia, was skinny, boney along the spine and listless but fairly good appetite. I have him and my oldest cat, Kiwi, who is 17yrs old on this. Asia is brighter, more energetic and has definitely gained weight. It has been 2-3 wks I think since they were put on it. My older cat has not gained weight & may have to take him to the vet to have kidneys checked, but I will keep him on it because of all the natrutional support these pills have in them. I am pleased with this product and got it on sale, which was wonderful.