Contains mold-derived ingredient

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Mar 29, 2014

This is almost a great product except for the fact that it contains Choline Citrate. Any vitamin or mineral that includes the term "citrate" is a derivative of citric acid. Now you might think of citrus fruits when you hear of citric acid, fruits like lemons, oranges and limes. But citric acid is not made from citrus fruits. It is made from "aspergillus niger," otherwise known as "black mold." If you don't believe me, just google "citric acid industrial production" and you will see how it is made. It's not some nice mom in her kitchen squeezing lemons one at a time to make your citric acid - it's huge steel vats of black fungus. So any product that claims to contain citrate and to also be yeast free is not entirely truthful, especially if you're someone who is either sensitive to molds or has a less than perfect immune system. And if your immune system were perfect, you wouldn't be taking supplements in the first place. Unlike some reviewers, I don't care whether you click the Yes button or not. I'm not writing this to get your vote or your money. I'm writing it to help you avoid making the same mistake as me and to encourage Thorne, who usually make great products, to consider removing citrates.

Good B Complex

Posted by Reviewer1084606 on Feb 09, 2012

Recommended by "Drug Muggers" author as one of the best B complexes on the market b/c it has Vit B12 in a form that your body can convert and use easily (methyl and adeno). Works well with my body and needs. Highly recommend it!

Unlisted Ingredient

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Aug 19, 2012

"Microcrystalline Cellulose" is not listed as an ingredient and is not present in the photographed bottle, but is listed in the bottle I got.

Not right for me

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 19, 2013

I like that this formulation does not mega dose B6, though the mega doses of other B vitamins mean this formula is not right for me. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Good source of B12

Posted by Reviewer1911078 on May 08, 2010

This is a very good b-complex, it has folic acid along with the active form 5MTHF and 2 coenzyme forms of B12. Two thumbs up!

I love it

Posted by Reviewer3081414 on Aug 18, 2011

This is the only B complex I seem to be able to tolerate!

Pretty good b vitamin mulit!!

Posted by Reviewer3286010 on Apr 12, 2011

I was trying to omit folic acid and get a more active form as well as active forms of b12. This multi was the best that I found and am happy with it.

excellent product - i can concentrate again

Posted by Reviewer2736791 on Jan 05, 2012

excellent product - i can concentrate again

my b12 levels increased

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Mar 12, 2014

I had a nutritional blood analysis recently. My b12 levels increased significantly.

Fantastic balanced products

Posted by 5266228571722702751 on Sep 29, 2016

This is a product I'm looking for, we don't have it here in Australia. It is a well balanced multi B and excellent for undermethyllation conditions. Highly recommend!