Be careful!

Posted by 5510466950513054330 on Apr 03, 2016

My mom tried those pills and had some headache and fast heartbeat. I think some other users have the same problem, too.

Effective

Posted by 4814677615213034769 on Apr 03, 2016

Has an energy/anti mind fogg effect that is noticeable even with half of a capsule. Great product. Hard on an empty stomach, but this is normal. Recommended.

Awesome product

Posted by BabesontheRun on Mar 03, 2016

My child has a mild disorder and we have found this product fantastic for helping him maintain is B group levels and at a decent price. Great balance of different types of B group vitamins. To the ignorant reviewer alarming everyone about 'mould', you're a goose. Most products are 'derived' from naturally occurring chemicals. You're not ingesting mould. Good grief. Stop reading posts from blogs and get your information from reputable sources.

great price

Posted by 4793318291103183528 on Feb 19, 2016

recomended by my specialist great price and quality product

Lyree

Posted by 4807005297623303550 on Jan 11, 2016

Taking 2 per day over Christmas period, helped keep tiredness from bay due to overeating and drinking.

i have fast hearbeat and headache from it

Posted by 4857152115001127732 on Sep 04, 2015

started to take 1 tablet a day and noticed that got headache and fast hearbeat, then cancel taking B-complex and everything became fine. after few days statred to take it again and again got heartbeat and headache. did not work for me , sorry

Feels good. Notice I can ubsorb the folinic acid

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on May 02, 2015

B-complex pills would always make me a bit nervous, hyperactive and anxious. Untill I found out that was because they usually have pholic acid in them. I don't absorb that well, and then the B12 starts domineering, costing me pholic acid. This B-complex seems balanced for me and I don't experience the nervousness.

Update

Posted by 4736885251877719317 on Apr 19, 2015

I've used it for a week and I can feel the energy as odd as that sounds but usually I would drink two 8 oz cups of coffee by 2pm and I haven't had a caffeine urge. I have mthfr so the combinations of vitamins works for me. I had given it 5 stars and changed it to 1. Update: After a year of having a bottle half full... I can say I didnt get through the bottle. I felt good mid day but by the evening hours I had such a bad headache concentrated right above my eyes. I tried once again after I stopped taking them and the same concentrated eye headache came back along the burpy feeling. I switched to another multivitamin that didnt have me squinting my eyes and they have the same amount of methylfolate and same vitamins but different doses of them.

COMPLEJO B MUY BUENO!!

Posted by Reviewer3272035 on Feb 21, 2015

COMPRE ESTE PRODUCTO PORQUE ME SENTIA UN POCO CANSADO YA QUE TOMO INMUNOSUPRESOSRES Y LA VERDAD NO ME QUEJO.. EXCELENTE PRODUCTO!!

great b vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1198995 on Dec 31, 2014

I've been happy with this - no problems with it in anyway, seems good for my energy.