my b12 levels increased

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Mar 12, 2014

I had a nutritional blood analysis recently. My b12 levels increased significantly.

Excellent

Posted by 5598353275234463590 on Oct 08, 2014

I have found this product to be just what is required for my son for his MTHFR, he has had a very positive response from using this vitamin. iHerb provide excellent service and quick postage to Australia.

Fantastic balanced products

Posted by 5266228571722702751 on Sep 29, 2016

This is a product I'm looking for, we don't have it here in Australia. It is a well balanced multi B and excellent for undermethyllation conditions. Highly recommend!

Both product and service were good

Posted by Reviewer1283794 on Dec 01, 2011

Thorne makes the best products as far as I can see and monitor in terms of quality and effectiveness.

Thome Research B-Complex 12

Posted by 4730550158788910536 on Jun 01, 2013

taking twice a day and this has improved my wellbeing. I am not as tired and able to function all day long

Awesome product

Posted by JustineGuest on Mar 03, 2016

My child has a mild disorder and we have found this product fantastic for helping him maintain is B group levels and at a decent price. Great balance of different types of B group vitamins. To the ignorant reviewer alarming everyone about 'mould', you're a goose. Most products are 'derived' from naturally occurring chemicals. You're not ingesting mould. Good grief. Stop reading posts from blogs and get your information from reputable sources.

Thorne B#12

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Mar 09, 2012

Finally, a B-complex I can hopefully tolerate. I am allergic to so many things, and that includes many supplements (or the fillers they use in them). I like the fact that Thorne make so many different B complexes - I am also trying the #5. It's early days so I can't vouch for their long-term effects, and I am being very cautious (not taking daily), but I have had no adverse reactions yet...

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2286126 on Dec 14, 2011

excellent bioactive vitamin B, it work very well

Super

Posted by Scottishdave on Mar 16, 2011

Another very effective thorne b formula !! Increased energy and relaxation.

Good quality B-complex

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 19, 2011

A B-complex vitamin with extra B-12.