Nicely Formulated

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Nov 26, 2014

My physician recommended adding B-complex to my regimen, and after researching the options on iHerb, this was my first choice. I like the fact there is NO magnesium stearate, and no fillers that could adversely impact absorption. It is also hypoallergenic for those who are looking to avoid supplements that contain common allergens.

so good

Posted by 4701582354049531713 on Nov 14, 2014

ok

Excellent

Posted by 5598353275234463590 on Oct 08, 2014

I have found this product to be just what is required for my son for his MTHFR, he has had a very positive response from using this vitamin. iHerb provide excellent service and quick postage to Australia.

Awesomw

Posted by 5416472556066043304 on Sep 19, 2014

Great product, I will keep using this one.

Early stages yet

Posted by 5744853445805199262 on Sep 15, 2014

Definitely feel it has helped with overall feeling of well being as I have a very high stress environment. However feel that I need more time taking the supplement to know whether it is doing what it needs to do.

works for me

Posted by 5183610554783628561 on Aug 28, 2014

Very happy with the quality

B Complex

Posted by 4976453974925955158 on Aug 01, 2014

Good product.

Contains mold-derived ingredient

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Mar 29, 2014

This is almost a great product except for the fact that it contains Choline Citrate. Any vitamin or mineral that includes the term "citrate" is a derivative of citric acid. Now you might think of citrus fruits when you hear of citric acid, fruits like lemons, oranges and limes. But citric acid is not made from citrus fruits. It is made from "aspergillus niger," otherwise known as "black mold." If you don't believe me, just google "citric acid industrial production" and you will see how it is made. It's not some nice mom in her kitchen squeezing lemons one at a time to make your citric acid - it's huge steel vats of black fungus. So any product that claims to contain citrate and to also be yeast free is not entirely truthful, especially if you're someone who is either sensitive to molds or has a less than perfect immune system. And if your immune system were perfect, you wouldn't be taking supplements in the first place. Unlike some reviewers, I don't care whether you click the Yes button or not. I'm not writing this to get your vote or your money. I'm writing it to help you avoid making the same mistake as me and to encourage Thorne, who usually make great products, to consider removing citrates.

my b12 levels increased

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Mar 12, 2014

I had a nutritional blood analysis recently. My b12 levels increased significantly.

Thorne research is really good

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 08, 2014

I like this brand. It doesnt make me gittery like other vitamin b products.