Thorne Research, B-Complex #6, 60 Veggie Caps

good for those with pyrolles

Posted by Reviewer3287197 on Feb 24, 2012

This gives a good amount of acitvated B6 so is useful for those with Pyroluria who lose B6 and Zinc under stress

High Quality with less fillers

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 03, 2012

I like Thorne products for their lack of excessive fillers and additives and lower price.

best vitamin-b product

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

This is perfect for men and carnivores since it focuses on B6. Thorne research b-vitamins are the best quality I've found on iherb: Folate isn't in folic acid and b12 is in good quality substances. It is a bit pricey, but I will keep ordering it.

Thorne Research B-Complex #6

Posted by Reviewer3089634 on Apr 30, 2010

My naturopathic doctor recommended I take this product to help boost my adrenal glands (this formula has more B6 in it). I really has helped a lot...and I don't get an upset stomach like I did with other B-Complex formulas. Great product.

Excellent formula

Posted by Reviewer1354262 on Sep 19, 2011

Thorne's formulae are the only ones I can confidently take; I know I won't get side-effects from excipients etc. I really appreciate their full disclosure of all ingredients, something that can be very hard to get out of some other major manufacturers of practitioner-only ranges who won't even disclose all their excipients and flavourings to practitioners because they are commercial secrets. Thorne has my full trust and confidence, and they have never let me down.