Thorne Research, Basic B Complex, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

GMO product

Posted by Reviewer2421376 on Nov 08, 2012

I'd give it a minus if there was such a rating! Thorne claim they use a mix of GMO and non-GMO products! but REFUSE to confirm the status of any individual products, leaving customers blind! Well, buyer we ware! I suggest iherb drop this brand until they become willing to disclose the GMO status of their products!

Not right for me

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 19, 2013

I like that this formulation does not mega dose B6 (only 10 mg), though the mega doses of other B vitamins mean this formula is not right for me. Also don't understand the need to include magnesium laurate, calcium laurate - more unnecessary junk. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

More than vitamin B

Posted by 4947595956488964798 on Jul 11, 2014

This has large amounts of Niacin in it, which I have reactions to. I just wanted Vitamin B pills, not a host of other things added. Now I have to get rid of it.

Too soon to tell.