10% Off Orders Over $40!

Thorne Research, Basic B Complex, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Excellent general use B-Complex-NON GMO

Posted by NBPT100 on Aug 09, 2013

This is an excellent B-Complex that is well balanced. I like the fact that they use the Methyl form of B-12 and folic acid. As they explain in their literature, the methyl form is what the body uses and thus a more efficient way to supplement. Some people can't convert to the methyl form making most B-complexes ineffective. For someone who is healthy and just wants to make sure they are getting enough of the complex this is great. For someone with a specific health issue they can use this and supplement with isolated b vitamins like b3, B5, or a sublingual Methyl B12 to get the therapeutic dose they desire. Also, there is a 1 star review written by someone from Australia stating that Thorne uses GMO's in their products. I went on Thorne's website and they take a very strong policy stand against using GMO's. Below is a quote. "Thorne Research, Inc. does not make any products that contain Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs)." They are also partnering with an anti GMO group. Below is another quote. "Thorne Research is partnering with the Non-GMO Project, a non-profit organization that verifies that products are free of GMOs or materials derived from GMOs. The Non-GMO Project has developed a nationally recognized standard that has been developed by industry partners who, like Thorne Research, share the concern about the long-term safety of GMOs." I have no interest in defending Thorne. They are big enough to defend themselves. I just don't like it when someone takes a shot at someone with un- true info. If you like this review, kindly visit my homepage to read more value added reviews. Helpful votes are appreciated. Peace and good health.

Works great.

Posted by Evolema on Nov 15, 2011

I am vegetarian and have been for 10 years. I have have probably been vitamin b deficient for this time because of nonchalance. Especially in b6 and b12. My tiredness just vanished and I have energy all day long. Bad sleep and hallucinations i use to have during nighttime disappeared. My panic attacks that i use to have disappeared. The maze or foggy consciousness during the day disappeared. This product changed my life.

Thorne Labs = High Quality, always.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

More Energy, Guaranteed! I decided to start taking a B-complex vitamin after reading about the potential benefits of one - all of the symptoms that can be alleviated by it were symptoms I had, like moodiness, insomnia, low energy, mild depression-type symptoms, decreased concentration and memory, etc. I've had these symptoms for a long time and never could find what the underlying cause was, even with good sleep hygiene, good diet, exercise, etc. I noticed an IMMEDIATE difference in those when I started taking this supplement. I can definitely tell if I miss a dose. I take one tablet first thing in the morning, and I have tons of energy all day long and don't feel completely wiped out after work like I used to. I've never been a "morning person" and have always had a really long lag time before I feel like I'm totally awake...not any more! That's just amazing to me. I don't even really need my morning coffee in the morning! For those of you who don't know about vitamins, Thorne Research is one of the best companies to purchase from! They are more expensive, but their products are pure and they use quality ingredients (including the construction of their delivery system capsule). It is a lot to explain, but this is a great vitamin. Worth every penny. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Unique product!

Posted by philla on Oct 15, 2009

B complex tailormade.. Contains all the necessary b complex vitamins in coenzymated versions. Helps with cognitive function, important for detoxification, aiding your adrenals; I believe it is tailormade for stressful life in the 21-century

Excellent quality, the best forms of B vitamins in the right amounts; & no allergens

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Very good, balanced combination of B's. Not stimulating or sedating. Well absorbed. Most brands don't use the right forms of B vitamins - they use cheaper forms which are less effective. And many contain too many additives or alcohol sugars (xlitol, mannitol etc).