great price

Posted by 4793318291103183528 on Feb 19, 2016

recomended by my specialist great price and quality product

Dangerous for me

Posted by beafawcett on Feb 11, 2016

i found that this product contains over 7000% of the RDA of thiamine. I also found it is possible get thiamine toxicity, which I did. i have used other Thoren products with lower amounts of these Vitamins. It seems absurd to have such huge doses in a single capsule, which made me VERY SICK. I really think this product has significant dangers and would suggest people be very careful about using it. It seesm to have been produced with the nonsensical idea that more is always better. seriously not happy.

best product ever

Posted by 4717794736581055402 on Feb 02, 2016

I take B, C(doctor's best 1000mg), multi vitamin almost every day. I feel less tired. when I forget taking those, I can see harder to wake up in the morning and less energetic

Very good product

Posted by 4780315284233451830 on Dec 11, 2015

My Doctor actually recommended this product to me and I am very happy with it.

Good product.

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

I take this as it has folate instead of folic acid due to MTHFR gene.

Very strong supplement, so use with caution.

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Nov 21, 2015

I was only taking one capsule a day for a year, but developed vitamin B toxicity. The skin on my knuckles became hard and dry. At first I thought it was caused by my dish washing soap but then I noticed my face was breaking out. I did some research online about skin problems and found out that high doses of vitamins cause liver damage. I immediately stopped taking supplements. After only a couple of days, I noticed an improvement in my skin. The dryness is almost completely gone and face is clearer. From now on, I'm only going to take the rda.

Capsules are on the larger side

Posted by 4828874234867250422 on Nov 16, 2015

I love Thorne products and will continue to buy all my supplements from Thorne. However due to having a Lapband these specific tablets are too big for me to take. Other than that, no obvious side effects but did feel a lot better after taking them (when able).

Beware

Posted by 4632277916779075585 on Oct 25, 2015

I had jittery effect from these vitamins and hot flashes. Gave them to my aunt who didn't have any beneficial results. she caught a flue while taking them and they are supposed to rise your immune system.

I love this B Complex, really helped with my pyrroles and MTHFR management

Posted by grainfreeliving on Jul 22, 2015

Although Thorne does other B's specifically aimed at MTHFR, I have found that I am doing better when I switched to this one. I have the a1298C defective gene and this B really helps. It does not make me feel sick and I can even take it close to bedtime and it does not keep me awake. I range from 1 to 3 a day, depending on my stress levels and I love how I can be in control of my dose according to my needs.

Fantastic product

Posted by 5562502271464584925 on Jun 01, 2015

Thorne is really high quality! Digests easily, active form of vitamins! Love it!