Great

Posted by 4953514371596069151 on May 30, 2015

Best multivitamins I have ever taken

good product

Posted by 4831910338290835660 on Mar 23, 2015

I started using these as an alternative to the Thorne Research prenatal vitamins since I'm no longer pregnant. I like these, but definitely feel the prenatals work best. I will go back to the prenatals once I'm done with this bottle.

Great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Jul 02, 2014

My daughter has been using these for years and likes them. I don't personally use them because I can't stand the way they smell.

Still in taking

Posted by 5015458306565145842 on Jun 19, 2014

Having many herbal ordinents and also having anti-oxigen matters

종합비타민!!

Posted by 5669936440798834890 on Mar 05, 2014

아침에 한알 점심에 한알 이렇게 먹는데 좋아요 :) 건강해집시당 꼭 매일 먹지 않아두 몸상태 봐가며 매일 다르게 복용하는것도 좋을거 같아요

Super!

Posted by 5188800189467108845 on Feb 11, 2014

Since I started taking Basic Nutrient + magnesium my life has been given back to me. I had suffered from 2 years of fatigue and was recommended to start with Basic Nutrient and magnesium. After 4 month i suddenly was not tired anymore. Now I have taken this regularly for 1,5 years and I feel so much better :)

Doctor recommended

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 02, 2014

I switched to this multi on advice from my naturopath, but not after doing my own research into the product's quality. I am confident that it delivers what it claims to. I stopped it using for a while, trying another brand that promised more nutrients for less money, but began to feel somewhat under-the-weather after about 3 weeks. The other brand also had a funny smell and taste, and with my food allergies, I didn't want to take any chances, so I switched back to Thorne's multiple, and felt much better after only 2 weeks. It's definitely worth the extra cost, and thanks to iHerb I can buy it for less than retail.

They work.

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Aug 01, 2013

I am always suspicious of whether vitamin supplements contain what they say they do on the label, but Thorne definitely does. I've been using different Thorne nutrient formulas for a while now. I have a condition which makes it difficult for me to metabolise fat-soluble vitamins, but the high doses of easy to digest vitamins and minerals in these supplements have meant my vitamin levels are finally within normal range.

Excellent product

Posted by 5620044169064316180 on Jun 28, 2013

Excellent product , I noticed the benefits immediately , found I was more alert in the mornings and not so tired in the afternoons , which is very important as I start work @ 2.30am Monday to Friday. Will continue to purchase & use.

The Best Multi Around!!!!

Posted by bhaktaboy on Feb 09, 2013

I had a very low mineral count for quite sometime and my Integrative Doc put me onto this. My levels are now back to normal, skin is much healthier and I'm much better overall. I use Thorne products as they are the very best quality ingredients and contain no fillers, additives, etc. They also use NO synthetic ingredients or versions of any vitamin or mineral. They also use the most bio-available forms of each nutrient. So many other companies use synthetic ingredients. Thorne thoroughly do their research and only provide the best products and ingredients. This multi contains very generous amounts of all vitamins and minerals. I feel completely comfortable that I'm getting what I need from this product accompanied by a well balanced diet. Diet alone is not enough as we are now living in the most polluted period this planet has ever seen. Our bodies are easily depleted by the bombardment of environmental toxins. We lose many key detox minerals. So we now need to supplement along with a fresh organic diet as much as possible to support our bodies detox 24/7. I've got friends now using this multi an are amazed at just how good it is! If anyone wants more info regarding the environmental toxins and the body, healing supposedly incurable diseases then I highly recommend anything by Dr Sherry Rogers, especially Detoxify or Die.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »