10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Thorne Research, Basic Prenatal, 90 Veggie Caps

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1912130 on Jan 20, 2011

This company has a reputation for making high-quality supplements. I am pregnant and have had a previous miscarriage, possibly due to a clotting disorder I never knew I had (MTHFR) having to do with my inability to absorb Folic Acid from food; so my Naturopath recommended a supplement that contained Folate as 5-MTHF. Thorne was the only company I could find that sold this form of Folate, and I was so pleased to find they include it in their Prenatal. I am entering my Third Trimester and the baby appears to be as healthy as can be. Thank you!

Prenatal 90 review

Posted by Reviewer2336741 on Mar 29, 2010

So far, I'm pleased. Starting taking because my hair is thinning terribly. Vitamin D plus the prenatal vitamins was recommended by a friend. It hasn't been a month, but I'm surprised at how much my hair has grown since I started taking them on March 8th. what I hope is that it thickens my hair. I will defintely order again...soon!

Thorne

Posted by Reviewer1696320 on Dec 02, 2011

Easy on the stomach as other pre-natal vitamins upset the tummy.

Excellent product!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Switched to these prenatal multivitamins due to nausea with another brand. Worked well and didn't upset the stomach. My baby was very healthy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great Prenatal

Posted by Reviewer3123434 on Jan 21, 2010

Choosing a prenatal vitamin can be tricky. My Naturopath recommended this me and said that all the women she knew who used it had healthy and happy babies. I like it because you take 3 times over the course of the day instead of one big dose at one time. You're more likely to get more out the vitamin that way. I've found, however, if not taken with enough food, you will lose your lunch. It's also much cheaper to buy from IHerb than from Thorne Research.