10% Off Orders Over $40!

Thorne Research, Basic Prenatal, 90 Veggie Caps

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1912130 on Jan 20, 2011

This company has a reputation for making high-quality supplements. I am pregnant and have had a previous miscarriage, possibly due to a clotting disorder I never knew I had (MTHFR) having to do with my inability to absorb Folic Acid from food; so my Naturopath recommended a supplement that contained Folate as 5-MTHF. Thorne was the only company I could find that sold this form of Folate, and I was so pleased to find they include it in their Prenatal. I am entering my Third Trimester and the baby appears to be as healthy as can be. Thank you!

Too much iron

Posted by Reviewer1723143 on Mar 06, 2012

If you're vegetarian or normally don't get enough iron in your diet, maybe this would work for you. For me, it caused constipation and black stools -- from way too much iron. I'm not pregnant yet, but can't use these to prepare.

Only prenatals I can use

Posted by 4831910338290835660 on Oct 13, 2012

These are the only prenatal vitamins I've been able to use that don't make me sick to my stomache. I even used them when I was nursing, and they seemed to help me gain my energy back. I like these prenatal vitamins so much, I have continued to use them just as a daily vitamin. Great product!

Excellent product!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Switched to these prenatal multivitamins due to nausea with another brand. Worked well and didn't upset the stomach. My baby was very healthy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Thorne

Posted by Reviewer1696320 on Dec 02, 2011

Easy on the stomach as other pre-natal vitamins upset the tummy.