Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1912130 on Jan 20, 2011

This company has a reputation for making high-quality supplements. I am pregnant and have had a previous miscarriage, possibly due to a clotting disorder I never knew I had (MTHFR) having to do with my inability to absorb Folic Acid from food; so my Naturopath recommended a supplement that contained Folate as 5-MTHF. Thorne was the only company I could find that sold this form of Folate, and I was so pleased to find they include it in their Prenatal. I am entering my Third Trimester and the baby appears to be as healthy as can be. Thank you!

Prenatal 90 review

Posted by Reviewer2336741 on Mar 29, 2010

So far, I'm pleased. Starting taking because my hair is thinning terribly. Vitamin D plus the prenatal vitamins was recommended by a friend. It hasn't been a month, but I'm surprised at how much my hair has grown since I started taking them on March 8th. what I hope is that it thickens my hair. I will defintely order again...soon!

Thorne

Posted by Reviewer1696320 on Dec 02, 2011

Easy on the stomach as other pre-natal vitamins upset the tummy.

Too much iron

Posted by Reviewer1723143 on Mar 06, 2012

If you're vegetarian or normally don't get enough iron in your diet, maybe this would work for you. For me, it caused constipation and black stools -- from way too much iron. I'm not pregnant yet, but can't use these to prepare.

Terrible!

Posted by Reviewer3014897 on Sep 29, 2010

These were recommended to be because they have a more absorbable form of folate but they made me very sick. I don't get morning sickness at all while pregnant but I vomited when I took these. A shame because I'm a fan of thorne products.

Have been taking these vitamins for a year

Posted by Reviewer2000244 on Mar 30, 2011

I started taking these vitamins before getting pregnant, continued during the whole pregnancy. My baby is 2 months old now, I am breastfeeding and still take the vitamins! I could feel the difference- I feel great!

Only prenatals I can use

Posted by 4831910338290835660 on Oct 13, 2012

These are the only prenatal vitamins I've been able to use that don't make me sick to my stomache. I even used them when I was nursing, and they seemed to help me gain my energy back. I like these prenatal vitamins so much, I have continued to use them just as a daily vitamin. Great product!

Excellent product!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Switched to these prenatal multivitamins due to nausea with another brand. Worked well and didn't upset the stomach. My baby was very healthy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Haven't taken it regularly

Posted by 5733797900944229331 on Nov 01, 2013

I bought this because of the active forms of B12 and folate it contains. I am not pregnant or TTC but am taking it for general health, including hair and nail health.

Great Prenatal

Posted by Reviewer3123434 on Jan 21, 2010

Choosing a prenatal vitamin can be tricky. My Naturopath recommended this me and said that all the women she knew who used it had healthy and happy babies. I like it because you take 3 times over the course of the day instead of one big dose at one time. You're more likely to get more out the vitamin that way. I've found, however, if not taken with enough food, you will lose your lunch. It's also much cheaper to buy from IHerb than from Thorne Research.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »