Good for leaky gut support

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Mar 20, 2016

As a suffer of IBS with alternating bouts of constipation and diarrhea, I was looking for something to support leaky guy syndrome. Dr. Junger, the author of 'Clean' recommends using this product to support intestinal lining health. After a few weeks of using this product in conjunction with his recommendation of probiotics and glutamine, my digestive health had improved enough to have more regular bowel movements with minimal side effects mentioned by other reviewers. As a self test I stopped Dr. Junger's recommendation, and have had a return to the flare up version of IBS and will just have to go back to taking this supplement, the probiotics and the l glutamine together. (yes, I have also done just the probiotics alone, but did not get the same results, the Berberine definitely does something). Definitely give it a thumbs up and am grateful Amazon sells it because I can't find it in health food stores near my home. // See my profile for MORE reviews!

Too Expensive

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Jan 23, 2016

It didn't do any different than the other cheapest Berberine products out there.

Parasite cleanse

Posted by 4898831354857933341 on Jan 12, 2016

Used this with parasite defense and Now foods candida Support and Red root extracxt . Worked brilliantly for one month use.

Outstanding product

Posted by 4780315284233451830 on Dec 11, 2015

This is a very good brand and is helping to lower my blood sugar. I will provide more feedback when I have some test results and can quantify how much of an effect this product has had for me. Early indications are that this is helping.

I love this supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1976339 on Sep 11, 2015

I've had so many issues with my PCOS and insulin resistance in the past, its been a nightmare. I even had a doctor prescribe Metformin, but that stuff royally messed up my digestion and never once helped with my PCOS. Well that's not the case with Berberine, I have to say I'm impressed with it! After 5 days it did to my period what all kinds of birth control pills and Metformin couldn't, it fixed it into a consistent cycle, 4 months in a row its worked and that's the best I've had in over a decade! So I'll take it. :)

Unsure

Posted by 5400628632750295239 on Aug 24, 2015

I started taking Thorne Berberine on request of my naturopath to treat my SIBO condition. I have been taking it for almost two weeks and haven't noticed any change so far, other than that i feel nauseous all the time. The only thing i can compare it to is the feeling of morning sickness, but all day. I Have only been advised to take the tablets twice a day with meals for two weeks- thank goodness, i don't know if i could put up with this sick feeling any longer! Also be wary this is a dangerous product to take if you are pregnant or trying to conceive as it can cause birth defects.

I don't know what to think of this product

Posted by Reviewer2680271 on Apr 28, 2015

I can't tell if it really helps me or not. No weightloss or anything. I just can tell that the pills are pricy and they taste horrible. Maybe I am not aware of the benefits. And maybe I will notice a difference when I stop using it. But so far I don't feel like I will buy this again

Nice

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Apr 17, 2015

I have to reorder these to get the full effect. I can tell you I have lost a little belly because clothes are loser and some that I could not wear before taking these pills, I can now wear. I believe it is working but it' pricey.

DISGUSTED

Posted by 5706498439645227148 on Apr 12, 2015

I HAVEN'T EVEN RECEIVED THE PRODUCT YET!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE REGARDING MY ORDER HAS BEEN EXTREMELY POOR AND I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN!! I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AND UPSET!!! IT HASN'T EVEN GOT TO AUS POST YET. IT WILL BE A MONTH BEFORE IT GETS TO ME!!!!

Not for me

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 14, 2015

I will give these to my husband to see if they help him. I tried them one time, and are to strong and kept me awake.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »