Berberine-500

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Feb 14, 2013

I take this along with mitfomin.....I can eat lot of food and carb. this lowered my blood sugar to normal range. before I tried Berberine Ireading was 135-170 after 2 hours of meal. now reading is down to 120 -105. next doctor's visit, I'll tell him about this. great stuff.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer3237794 on Jun 07, 2014

I bought this product to help manage my Polycystic Ovaries symptoms. I lost 9 kgs in 3 weeks without even realising! My abdominal fat decreased, and I feel healthier overall! LOVE IT!!

To lower blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2305677 on Jul 26, 2013

I am very happy with the product, by taking the capsule before food, I don't feel bloated. Reducing the swelling around the waist and helping to control insulin.

Great product

Posted by 5696093071465344408 on Jul 29, 2014

I was put onto this product by my nutritionist due to not being able to metabolise carbs well. Since using the product I have noticed in my abdominal area and lower back that the thickness has come down a lot. There no after taste, side effects and it's natural

Good so far.

Posted by Reviewer1687505 on Dec 03, 2012

ive been taking it for a week so far, i think its pretty ok. i bought it to cure my candida. i cant compare this to the other products but i think its a strong one you can use for taking care of SCARY candida!

Successfully switched to this from Nystatin with no candida flare-up.

Posted by Reviewer1064768 on Oct 19, 2013

I used this to get off Nystatin that I had been taking from some months to remedy IBS symptoms. It seemed to work.

I love this supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1976339 on Sep 11, 2015

I've had so many issues with my PCOS and insulin resistance in the past, its been a nightmare. I even had a doctor prescribe Metformin, but that stuff royally messed up my digestion and never once helped with my PCOS. Well that's not the case with Berberine, I have to say I'm impressed with it! After 5 days it did to my period what all kinds of birth control pills and Metformin couldn't, it fixed it into a consistent cycle, 4 months in a row its worked and that's the best I've had in over a decade! So I'll take it. :)

Not for me

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 14, 2015

I will give these to my husband to see if they help him. I tried them one time, and are to strong and kept me awake.

Nice

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Apr 17, 2015

I have to reorder these to get the full effect. I can tell you I have lost a little belly because clothes are loser and some that I could not wear before taking these pills, I can now wear. I believe it is working but it' pricey.

Berberine

Posted by 4687720795682297493 on Nov 04, 2013

This site is the only one I could find this product on.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »