Berberine-500

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Feb 14, 2013

I take this along with mitfomin.....I can eat lot of food and carb. this lowered my blood sugar to normal range. before I tried Berberine Ireading was 135-170 after 2 hours of meal. now reading is down to 120 -105. next doctor's visit, I'll tell him about this. great stuff.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer3237794 on Jun 07, 2014

I bought this product to help manage my Polycystic Ovaries symptoms. I lost 9 kgs in 3 weeks without even realising! My abdominal fat decreased, and I feel healthier overall! LOVE IT!!

Great product

Posted by 5696093071465344408 on Jul 29, 2014

I was put onto this product by my nutritionist due to not being able to metabolise carbs well. Since using the product I have noticed in my abdominal area and lower back that the thickness has come down a lot. There no after taste, side effects and it's natural

Good so far.

Posted by Reviewer1687505 on Dec 03, 2012

ive been taking it for a week so far, i think its pretty ok. i bought it to cure my candida. i cant compare this to the other products but i think its a strong one you can use for taking care of SCARY candida!

I love this supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1976339 on Sep 11, 2015

I've had so many issues with my PCOS and insulin resistance in the past, its been a nightmare. I even had a doctor prescribe Metformin, but that stuff royally messed up my digestion and never once helped with my PCOS. Well that's not the case with Berberine, I have to say I'm impressed with it! After 5 days it did to my period what all kinds of birth control pills and Metformin couldn't, it fixed it into a consistent cycle, 4 months in a row its worked and that's the best I've had in over a decade! So I'll take it. :)

칸디다 균 박멸

Posted by leejhbro on Jan 25, 2015

칸디다균 박멸하기 위해 복용합니다. 공복에 Candidia Factors Enzyme Formula, Grape fruit Seed Extract, Berberine-500 이렇게 셋 같이 복용하고 있습니다. 속이 조금 더 편해지는 것 같네요. 복용 방법은 아침에 기상 직후 먹고 1시간 후 아침식사 합니다. 점심 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 저녁 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 자기 전 1시간 전에도 먹습니다. 총 하루 네 번 폭격을 하고 있습니다. 칸디다 다 죽여버리겠습니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 지금 코코넛 오일이 좋다길래 주문했습니다. 코코넛오일도 먹어서 칸디다 완전 박멸할 예정입니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 도움 되셨으면 "네" 눌러주세요!

Nice

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Apr 17, 2015

I have to reorder these to get the full effect. I can tell you I have lost a little belly because clothes are loser and some that I could not wear before taking these pills, I can now wear. I believe it is working but it' pricey.

Excellent product

Posted by healthfirst on Oct 15, 2014

I love Thorne products and never disappointed. My naturopathic doctor recommended this one to manage my insulin (A1c). Working quite well. Will order again.

Berberine

Posted by 4687720795682297493 on Nov 04, 2013

This site is the only one I could find this product on.

Good for leaky gut support

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Mar 20, 2016

As a suffer of IBS with alternating bouts of constipation and diarrhea, I was looking for something to support leaky guy syndrome. Dr. Junger, the author of 'Clean' recommends using this product to support intestinal lining health. After a few weeks of using this product in conjunction with his recommendation of probiotics and glutamine, my digestive health had improved enough to have more regular bowel movements with minimal side effects mentioned by other reviewers. As a self test I stopped Dr. Junger's recommendation, and have had a return to the flare up version of IBS and will just have to go back to taking this supplement, the probiotics and the l glutamine together. (yes, I have also done just the probiotics alone, but did not get the same results, the Berberine definitely does something). Definitely give it a thumbs up and am grateful Amazon sells it because I can't find it in health food stores near my home. // See my profile for MORE reviews!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »