Berberine-500

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Feb 14, 2013

I take this along with mitfomin.....I can eat lot of food and carb. this lowered my blood sugar to normal range. before I tried Berberine Ireading was 135-170 after 2 hours of meal. now reading is down to 120 -105. next doctor's visit, I'll tell him about this. great stuff.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer3237794 on Jun 07, 2014

I bought this product to help manage my Polycystic Ovaries symptoms. I lost 9 kgs in 3 weeks without even realising! My abdominal fat decreased, and I feel healthier overall! LOVE IT!!

Great product

Posted by 5696093071465344408 on Jul 29, 2014

I was put onto this product by my nutritionist due to not being able to metabolise carbs well. Since using the product I have noticed in my abdominal area and lower back that the thickness has come down a lot. There no after taste, side effects and it's natural

Good so far.

Posted by Reviewer1687505 on Dec 03, 2012

ive been taking it for a week so far, i think its pretty ok. i bought it to cure my candida. i cant compare this to the other products but i think its a strong one you can use for taking care of SCARY candida!

I love this supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1976339 on Sep 11, 2015

I've had so many issues with my PCOS and insulin resistance in the past, its been a nightmare. I even had a doctor prescribe Metformin, but that stuff royally messed up my digestion and never once helped with my PCOS. Well that's not the case with Berberine, I have to say I'm impressed with it! After 5 days it did to my period what all kinds of birth control pills and Metformin couldn't, it fixed it into a consistent cycle, 4 months in a row its worked and that's the best I've had in over a decade! So I'll take it. :)

Excellent product

Posted by healthfirst on Oct 15, 2014

I love Thorne products and never disappointed. My naturopathic doctor recommended this one to manage my insulin (A1c). Working quite well. Will order again.

칸디다 균 박멸

Posted by leejhbro on Jan 25, 2015

칸디다균 박멸하기 위해 복용합니다. 공복에 Candidia Factors Enzyme Formula, Grape fruit Seed Extract, Berberine-500 이렇게 셋 같이 복용하고 있습니다. 속이 조금 더 편해지는 것 같네요. 복용 방법은 아침에 기상 직후 먹고 1시간 후 아침식사 합니다. 점심 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 저녁 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 자기 전 1시간 전에도 먹습니다. 총 하루 네 번 폭격을 하고 있습니다. 칸디다 다 죽여버리겠습니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 지금 코코넛 오일이 좋다길래 주문했습니다. 코코넛오일도 먹어서 칸디다 완전 박멸할 예정입니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 도움 되셨으면 "네" 눌러주세요!

Nice

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Apr 17, 2015

I have to reorder these to get the full effect. I can tell you I have lost a little belly because clothes are loser and some that I could not wear before taking these pills, I can now wear. I believe it is working but it' pricey.

Berberine

Posted by 4687720795682297493 on Nov 04, 2013

This site is the only one I could find this product on.

Outstanding product

Posted by 4780315284233451830 on Dec 11, 2015

This is a very good brand and is helping to lower my blood sugar. I will provide more feedback when I have some test results and can quantify how much of an effect this product has had for me. Early indications are that this is helping.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »