Quality

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Aug 05, 2011

Good product

Best betaine I've ever used

Posted by 5234638523930390836 on Feb 05, 2015

For helping my digestion, Thorne's betaine hcl is the best betaine I've ever used. It really does work.

EXCELENTE PRODUCTO!!!

Posted by Reviewer3272035 on Feb 21, 2015

COMPRE ESTE PRODUCTO YA QUE PADECIA DE ACIDEZ FRECUENTE LLEVABA COMO DOS AÑOS BEBBIENDO OTC Y NEXIUM Y LEI QUE ESTE PRODUCTO AYUDA PARA LA ACIDEZ Y REALMENTE FUNCIONA. EN ESTOS MOMENTOS LLEVO TIEMPO SIN BEBER OTC Y NEXIUM Y ME SIENTO DE MARAVILLA. SI NOTE QUE A MI ME EXTRIÑE UN POCO ME TOMABA 2 DOS CAP CON CADA COMIDA Y LO BAJE A DOS CAP EN LA MAñA Y UNO EN LA NOCHE. EXCELENTE DECISION!!! LOS PRODCTOS THORNE RESEACH SON UN POCO COSTOSOS PERO SON DE MUY BUENA CALIDAD!!!

Posted by Reviewer3345711 on Jan 27, 2012

This product was recommended to me to aid in food digestion and has so far worked quite well for me. I do not seem to have as much bloating or gas from food and am much more comfortable after eating.

Good product.

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

Helps with reflux.

Quality product

Posted by 5301189716789269731 on May 05, 2014

Very good product and seems to work well in aiding digestion without the additives that can be found in some other formulas. Will repurchase!

Digestive Aid

Posted by 5271670567554741857 on May 28, 2013

Good product, I like that they are all natural and help me to be able to absorb the nutrients in the food i am eating, I highly recommend this product.

Thorne is a good brand

Posted by Reviewer2826072 on Jul 09, 2013

bought these for my mum who has very low stomach acid, she has only been on them for a fortnight and has said she feels less bloated after taking them so will keep em coming

Thorne Products

Posted by LivingHealthy on Jul 19, 2012

I buy a lot of Thorne products due to what seems to be great quality. I don't know if these are working as well for me as another I have used. I bought these because the ones I used previously are no longer being sold at the store where I bought them and iherb does not currently stock them (but they will soon).

小心保存