Thorne product

Posted by Reviewer1494514 on May 28, 2010

I am happy with the product and planning to re-order it again in the near future

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1693956 on Sep 21, 2010

I like this product because it is in a powder form, without the binders found in pills. It is sour but it is a calcium supplement I tolerate well (which means I actually use it) plus it has magnesium and vitamin C.

good!

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Jun 28, 2011

this is a good tasting item that seems to be helping me out. it's too early to tell, but in general, i like it.

Getting used to it!

Posted by Reviewer2224216 on Dec 31, 2011

This drink is a little sour to take but its benefits are more important therefore I will "man up" and continue to take!

Drinkable

Posted by Reviewer2746567 on Feb 18, 2012

the taste is similar to a fizzy lemonade. It is a very fine powder.

i do not know yet

Posted by Reviewer1591298 on Feb 20, 2012

i need to use this product for longer period of time, so I can give true honest review, I don't think it works straight away, so I will come back and comment on this product later

Great

Posted by HealthyGuy on Mar 15, 2012

This is a great vitamin C, calcium and magnesium supplement. It tastes great, too.

Powdered Cal-Mag Minerals

Posted by 4994685755998170659 on Aug 02, 2012

would have liked to have had this without the fizz and tart but otherwise I have no other complaints, the product does it's job. Rebecca

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Oct 02, 2012

Highly recommended, mixes well & has a good ratio of calcium/mag/c.

Strong taste (like lemonade)

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Oct 01, 2014

I made the mistake to put it in my chocolate shake and that tasted real funny... Didn't realised the taste was that strong. Must say I forget to take it. Must remind myself so I can tell if it works. But the taste is okay, almost like lemonade. Easy to use.