Does the job

Posted by 5454470449863914426 on Apr 28, 2016

I have been taking this effervescent powder for over 5 years now. When I stop taking it, I feel and immediate difference. I play a lot of sports and work as a sports coach. This product gives me the extra vitamins I need to get through the day and to live more vibrantly and sleep more soundly. The sourness can take some time to get used to, but it is a product that does the job!

Thorne Cal-Mag Cit rate

Posted by 5121857693192200755 on May 09, 2015

i have used this product for several years,i will never stop using it,i dont eat dairy products, i love the flavour and take it just before i go to bed

thorne deliver again

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Aug 28, 2014

As always, Thorne always seem to make the perfect product and this is no exception. Well done Thorne

Yes to cal/mag!

Posted by 5128539324416702083 on Apr 24, 2014

68-80% of america has magnesium defficiency. If you havent tried this to cure headaches/migraines and control stress levels and make yourself feel better over all, you should. This cal/mag has helped my migraines go away (I used to take excedrin almost everyday- this is much better for your body and doesn't mask the symptom but cures it) I personally enjoy the tart taste of this beverage vs. other cal/mag's out there. If you arent into sour tasting things its not for you. This product also helps ease muscle cramps. And is great during pregnancy- my midwife turned me into it.

We like using this in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1563368 on Feb 06, 2014

The powder makes a great addition to healthy smoothies...a great way to get added calcium and magnesium in your diet.

Cal-Mag Citrate

Posted by 5122949147689254063 on Dec 16, 2013

This is exactly what my wife needed to boost her levels works a treat

Need This

Posted by Reviewer2889812 on Jun 28, 2013

Works very well and very fast.

Calcium

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

We need calcium to maintain strong bones.....however this one gave me diarrhea. I still give it 5 stars ... prepare yourself for bitter taste. Takes a bit to get used to.

Excellent. Like this a lot.

Posted by 4674542342623788483 on Aug 11, 2012

Taste: I add this to a cup of fruit juice before breakfast and again before bed. Makes the juice slightly fizzy pleasant to drink. Also, alkalizes my acidic mouth so that's nice. Tastes great and is easy to take. I'm hypersensitive to magnesium (which is practically unheard of) and had to start with half a dose once a day and was really sleepy and racing thoughts at first. I have worked my way up slowly and take full dose twice now no problems. Will be ordering this again. I can definitely say this absorbs really well because when I first started it, I was so sensitive to the magnesium I could actually feel it hit my body 2 hours after ingesting. Easy on the stomach and I Highly recommend.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 12, 2012

This is a good product. However, I prefer to take this supplement as a tablet or caplet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »