Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Aug 25, 2010

And very detoxing because it has vitamin C and glycine in the formula. Also very easy to take, I can even give it to my girlfriend who never wants to take supplements. I complement it with magnesium glycinate at night and so far so good.

good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2967000 on Jan 01, 2010

Thorne Research Cal-Mag is easy to take as well as being effective (absorbable). The price too is very reasonable.

Very good. Best magnesium powder I've had - dissolves well, doesn't make me wanna puke!

Posted by Reviewer1278129 on Apr 08, 2010

This is high quality supplement. The only magnesium I've not had trouble getting down (I'm a bit hopeless like that). Taste is like taking vit c powder - sour but not offensive. No disgusting fake flavourings or wacky additives. Pure ingredients. It's a bit messy tho, the powder is very light and hard to stop from getting everywhere. Still, 5 stars tho. Great quality, great price, no barfing!!

Cal-Mag Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1779964 on Aug 16, 2011

I place this powder in my smoothie in the morning and it helps without the ill effects.

Thorne Cal-Mag Cit rate

Posted by 5121857693192200755 on May 09, 2015

i have used this product for several years,i will never stop using it,i dont eat dairy products, i love the flavour and take it just before i go to bed

Calcium

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

We need calcium to maintain strong bones.....however this one gave me diarrhea. I still give it 5 stars ... prepare yourself for bitter taste. Takes a bit to get used to.

Best cal-mag citrate

Posted by Reviewer2292241 on May 02, 2011

I really like the effervescence when I mix this product in juice. Great product in an easy-to-take form.

Great for leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer2307928 on Dec 14, 2010

I love this stuff. I used to get leg cramps after heavy exertion. Now it's after moderate exertion. I mix this in a cup of water or (better, a large glass of lemonade) after any exertion and I don't get the cramps. And if for some reason I get leg cramps I use the powder and the cramps go away. I love this stuff

Fun to take

Posted by Reviewer2011888 on Dec 30, 2011

It is fizzy, with a vit. c flavor. I've done liquids and capsules and this is the easiest and most fun to take. I crave it sometimes.

Need This

Posted by Reviewer2889812 on Jun 28, 2013

Works very well and very fast.