Thorne Research, Cal-Mag Citrate, Effervescent Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Cal-Mag Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1779964 From California on Aug 16, 2011

I place this powder in my smoothie in the morning and it helps without the ill effects.

good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2967000 From Idaho on Jan 01, 2010

Thorne Research Cal-Mag is easy to take as well as being effective (absorbable). The price too is very reasonable.

Best cal-mag citrate

Posted by Reviewer2292241 From Colorado on May 02, 2011

I really like the effervescence when I mix this product in juice. Great product in an easy-to-take form.

Fun to take

Posted by Reviewer2011888 From Colorado on Dec 30, 2011

It is fizzy, with a vit. c flavor. I've done liquids and capsules and this is the easiest and most fun to take. I crave it sometimes.

Excellent. Like this a lot.

Posted by 4674542342623788483 on Aug 11, 2012

Taste: I add this to a cup of fruit juice before breakfast and again before bed. Makes the juice slightly fizzy pleasant to drink. Also, alkalizes my acidic mouth so that's nice. Tastes great and is easy to take. I'm hypersensitive to magnesium (which is practically unheard of) and had to start with half a dose once a day and was really sleepy and racing thoughts at first. I have worked my way up slowly and take full dose twice now no problems. Will be ordering this again. I can definitely say this absorbs really well because when I first started it, I was so sensitive to the magnesium I could actually feel it hit my body 2 hours after ingesting. Easy on the stomach and I Highly recommend.