Thorne Research, Cal-Mag Citrate, Effervescent Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1098858 on May 07, 2010

At first it was sour as I was taking it with a small amount of liquid. Then I experimented with different kinds of juice and now I hardly notice any sour taste at all.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Aug 25, 2010

And very detoxing because it has vitamin C and glycine in the formula. Also very easy to take, I can even give it to my girlfriend who never wants to take supplements. I complement it with magnesium glycinate at night and so far so good.

good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2967000 on Jan 01, 2010

Thorne Research Cal-Mag is easy to take as well as being effective (absorbable). The price too is very reasonable.

Great for leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer2307928 on Dec 14, 2010

I love this stuff. I used to get leg cramps after heavy exertion. Now it's after moderate exertion. I mix this in a cup of water or (better, a large glass of lemonade) after any exertion and I don't get the cramps. And if for some reason I get leg cramps I use the powder and the cramps go away. I love this stuff

recommend

Posted by Reviewer1304911 on Dec 26, 2010

I'm on a very restricted diet, and this product is very easily absorbed. I only take 1 scoop a day as I use it in conjunction with buffered c powder that also has cal. and mag. keeps the cramps under control too. highly recommend