Does the job

Posted by 5454470449863914426 on Apr 28, 2016

I have been taking this effervescent powder for over 5 years now. When I stop taking it, I feel and immediate difference. I play a lot of sports and work as a sports coach. This product gives me the extra vitamins I need to get through the day and to live more vibrantly and sleep more soundly. The sourness can take some time to get used to, but it is a product that does the job!

Good tasting minerals

Posted by 5352026118729482625 on Oct 09, 2016

I starting taking this product when my regularl tablets were not available. It is very pleasantly tasting and easily taken.

Acidic

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on May 16, 2012

When I put this in my smoothie it has a "bite" to it and gives me a bit of an acid-y feeling. Will try it again because it is buffeed and 'shouldn't ' have this effect.

excellent

Posted by 5409024701217362411 on Oct 27, 2016

great

A great product. Easy to drink.

Posted by JustineGuest on Jan 12, 2017

I use this regularly at the end of each day. I sleep fantastically and I recover from training faster. Palatable (I won't say delicious) and certainly the easiest to stomach that I have found. I recommend this product to family, friends and clients.

Tastes terrible!

Posted by Reviewer1651746 on Dec 12, 2016

I'm only giving this 2 starts because it's made by Thorne. I must have missed the effervescent part but this immediately begins to fizzle when added to water. It makes my stomach hurt. I will go back to taking capsules to get my calcium and magnesium!