Absorbable form of calcium

Posted by grainfreeliving on Jul 22, 2015

I was recommended by my health practitioner to take this form of calcium, I like the small capsules.

endometriosis treatment

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 28, 2014

For those with the sluggish bowel movement, this product helps mop up the waste estrogen, already processed by the body, before it is reabsorbed into the body. After a month of use, I have considerably less painful period cramps. Sometimes I use it with B6 for best results.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Dec 02, 2014

Like this one. Take for excess estrogen and hormone balance

Mr Steve S

Posted by 5545668161426427507 on Jul 21, 2014

Great product always order from iHerb

Cleared my skin

Posted by 5252637870652041699 on Apr 06, 2014

I was using another brand but I didn't like the fillers and I much prefer taking capsules. Most of my supplements come from Thorne because they are the highest quality for such a good price. Its also made a difference to my oestrogen dominance. My PMS has improved a lot!!

Just started

Posted by adechamplain on Jan 02, 2014

Love Thorne products. Just started on these two weeks ago. Found a great improvement in my outlook immediately. Trying these to counter the signs of oestrogen dominance. Will have to give it a longer try to see what happens but to date I feel they are doing something. Perhaps will revise this later.

Aixiayu

Posted by 5546821303601674543 on Jun 07, 2013

好东西。

Just great!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 24, 2012

This supplement is much needed these days when we get a lot of estrogen-like compounds from our food and environment (plastic bottles, soya, cosmetics, polluted water, canned food and so on...). Excess estrogen turns into bad type of estrogen which is linked to many types of cancers and other diseases as well. This supplement helps your body to get rid of excess estrogen and detoxifies liver. If you tend to gain weight on thighs and bottom you may have a problem with too much estrogen. And if there is too much estrogen in one's body it means that the other hormones are out of balance as well: hormones work together and if one goes up, others will have to adjust to that which causes other hormone-related problems. For example too much estrogen prevents normal function of thyroxin. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This Thorne Research product is great because it doesn't contain any fillers or additives. Also it's cheaper than the others because each capsule is 500 mg (others are usually just 200 mg per capsule). So I think this product is better than the others by quality and price!

helps estrogen dominance

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Mar 31, 2012

Since going into perimenopause I've been having PMS symptoms three weeks out of the month: weight gain, breast tenderness, insomnia, weeping. I realized these are all related to estrogen dominance. I started taking the Calcium D-Glucarate 3x/day, along with DIM. I am also taking liver detox supplements like choline, methionine, and inositol. My symptoms have disappeared.

seems ok

Posted by Reviewer3081414 on Jan 03, 2012

So far I haven't reacted badly, so that is good. I'm waiting to see if it will help my hormonal headaches.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »