Just great!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 24, 2012

This supplement is much needed these days when we get a lot of estrogen-like compounds from our food and environment (plastic bottles, soya, cosmetics, polluted water, canned food and so on...). Excess estrogen turns into bad type of estrogen which is linked to many types of cancers and other diseases as well. This supplement helps your body to get rid of excess estrogen and detoxifies liver. If you tend to gain weight on thighs and bottom you may have a problem with too much estrogen. And if there is too much estrogen in one's body it means that the other hormones are out of balance as well: hormones work together and if one goes up, others will have to adjust to that which causes other hormone-related problems. For example too much estrogen prevents normal function of thyroxin. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This Thorne Research product is great because it doesn't contain any fillers or additives. Also it's cheaper than the others because each capsule is 500 mg (others are usually just 200 mg per capsule). So I think this product is better than the others by quality and price!

endometriosis treatment

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 28, 2014

For those with the sluggish bowel movement, this product helps mop up the waste estrogen, already processed by the body, before it is reabsorbed into the body. After a month of use, I have considerably less painful period cramps. Sometimes I use it with B6 for best results.

helps estrogen dominance

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Mar 31, 2012

Since going into perimenopause I've been having PMS symptoms three weeks out of the month: weight gain, breast tenderness, insomnia, weeping. I realized these are all related to estrogen dominance. I started taking the Calcium D-Glucarate 3x/day, along with DIM. I am also taking liver detox supplements like choline, methionine, and inositol. My symptoms have disappeared.

Good for libido

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Feb 15, 2010

My testosterone levels test on the low side but not low enough for hormone replacement. These do the trick for improving libido and I've noticed my night vision is much better and colors are more vivid. I take three a day in the a.m.

cheryl Australia

Posted by Reviewer1574138 on Jul 07, 2010

In my research on menopause,I came across information on this product. Now I realize due to my enviroment and lifestyle it seems more like estrogen overload. These tablets will help flush the bad estrogen out of the body.I take 2 a day along with DIM and a non synthetic progesterone cream.I am feeling a lot better in myself thanks to availabilty of such wonderful products, and great service.

Cleared my skin

Posted by 5252637870652041699 on Apr 06, 2014

I was using another brand but I didn't like the fillers and I much prefer taking capsules. Most of my supplements come from Thorne because they are the highest quality for such a good price. Its also made a difference to my oestrogen dominance. My PMS has improved a lot!!

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer3099437 on Apr 24, 2010

This stuff is great fo flushing out excess estrogen or testosterone from the system. It bionds to hormones once they have been used to the body and takes them out through the urine so that they are not reused by the body (which causes overload of hormones). Between this, NOW krill oil, and Chaste Tree/ Vitex/Chaste tree berry, my hormones are finally coming into balance.

Just started

Posted by adechamplain on Jan 02, 2014

Love Thorne products. Just started on these two weeks ago. Found a great improvement in my outlook immediately. Trying these to counter the signs of oestrogen dominance. Will have to give it a longer try to see what happens but to date I feel they are doing something. Perhaps will revise this later.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2160119 on Oct 13, 2011

Since I take this product and Vitex I do not feel my breasts so sore anymore and I don't have those wow hot flashes either...

Good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Dec 02, 2014

Like this one. Take for excess estrogen and hormone balance

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »