Thorne Research, Citrate Formula, Basic Nutrients III Without Copper and Iron, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Excellent multi!

Posted by hypochondriac on Jan 22, 2013

This is a nicely designed multi. Trace minerals are provided as picolinates - which are better absorbed than so called "chelates". The B vitamins are provided, where possible, in their active or naturally occurring forms. (E.g., folic acid is provided methylfolate). This provides decent amounts of magnesium & Vitamin D.

Great multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1070914 on Jul 19, 2010

I used to work for a Naturopath and this was the multi-vitamin my Dr. prescribed me. I've been using this ever since and I can tell it works because my nails grow so fast and are so strong.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1335606 on Oct 20, 2011

I had breast cancer in 2006 and have been taking these since. My doctor said I should not have any vitamins with Iron or copper. they have worked so far. Thank you for carrying them. Your service is quick and always correct. Great job

Good multi.

Posted by justkickingit on Aug 31, 2012

Always hard to rate multivitamins because they're so basic, but Thorne is a trustworthy brand, high potency & I like that this multi doesn't contain copper (I'm copper-overloaded) or iron (blocks absorption). This is my new go-to multivit.