Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Thorne Research, Citrate Formula, Basic Nutrients III Without Copper and Iron, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

One of the best multi-mins ..

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

Since I take individual nutrients and tailor them gently and precisely, I am not a fan of multi-min's. However, I bought this regularly for almost two years and they are very cleverly formulated. All the right coenzymated B-vits, trace elements (with the omission of Fe and Cu) and six caps as a full label dosage. This way you could increase or decrease dosage to individual needs. I usually prefere Thorne when I can afford it.

high quality

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Mar 05, 2014

After tons of research this is one of the most effective, highest quality multi-vitamins I could find. Yes, it is expensive. It does suck to pay so much for a multi, but this brand does not mess around! They have intense quality control procedures. I appreciate very much that this formula does not contain copper or iron, both of which are not liver friendly in the long run. Bravo, Thorne.

best multi vitamin ever.

Posted by 4861792108196773336 on Dec 28, 2014

i have tried many multis before and this is the one i always keep coming back to. it's a bit on the expensive side but i guess we have to pay for quality. i feel pretty good on these and i rarely ever get sick thanks to these. even if i do i can speed up the recovery time by doubling the dose. i usually take 1 cap with each meal and i there are no side effects even if i miss a few. going to try thorne's basic nutrients IV with copper and iron next time. keep up the good work thorne, but do try to bring the price down a bit.

Love Thorne

Posted by Reviewer3206213 on Jun 08, 2010

Highest quality supplements.

good multi

Posted by 4679044211608164127 on May 19, 2012

I had a flu and my health and my stamina was at a low level. And I took this pills and 3 days after my flu was gone. So I concluded this is very good formula. No iron, no copper and citrate elements I think is one of the best multi for this price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »