high quality

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

This is one of the most effective, highest quality multi-vitamins I could find. Yes, it is expensive. It is not fun to pay so much for a multi, but this brand does not mess around! They have intense quality control procedures. I appreciate very much that this formula does not contain copper or iron. I trust Thorne.

best multi vitamin ever.

Posted by 4861792108196773336 on Dec 28, 2014

i have tried many multis before and this is the one i always keep coming back to. it's a bit on the expensive side but i guess we have to pay for quality. i feel pretty good on these and i rarely ever get sick thanks to these. even if i do i can speed up the recovery time by doubling the dose. i usually take 1 cap with each meal and i there are no side effects even if i miss a few. going to try thorne's basic nutrients IV with copper and iron next time. keep up the good work thorne, but do try to bring the price down a bit.

One of the best multi-mins ..

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

Since I take individual nutrients and tailor them gently and precisely, I am not a fan of multi-min's. However, I bought this regularly for almost two years and they are very cleverly formulated. All the right coenzymated B-vits, trace elements (with the omission of Fe and Cu) and six caps as a full label dosage. This way you could increase or decrease dosage to individual needs. I usually prefere Thorne when I can afford it.

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer3060319 on Nov 21, 2013

Noticeable difference within a week. Very impressed.

Thorne - Always Superior

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

Excellent formula

good multi

Posted by 4679044211608164127 on May 19, 2012

I had a flu and my health and my stamina was at a low level. And I took this pills and 3 days after my flu was gone. So I concluded this is very good formula. No iron, no copper and citrate elements I think is one of the best multi for this price.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1917374 on Dec 20, 2011

My naturopath put me onto this product because she said that the activated nature of the constituent elements makes them more easily assimilated into the body. I do think, however, that the recommended daily dose of 3-6 caps may be too much for someone who eats a healthy diet. I'm only taking 1 a day.

Excellent - in every way.

Posted by Reviewer2217885 on Aug 03, 2011

IHerb are fantastic! Great products and AMAZING service. We highly recommend them to anyone seeking the best quality health products and the speediest and most efficient service. Well done. All the very best. Joe.

wellbeing

Posted by Reviewer3231129 on Jul 24, 2011

I have skin trouble as Dermatographism in allergy. So I select no iron and no copper. Got some effects!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2818879 on Jul 04, 2011

These are excellent vitamins. I have confidence that I am getting the full benefit of the vitamins and minerals in this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »