One of the best multi-mins ..

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

Since I take individual nutrients and tailor them gently and precisely, I am not a fan of multi-min's. However, I bought this regularly for almost two years and they are very cleverly formulated. All the right coenzymated B-vits, trace elements (with the omission of Fe and Cu) and six caps as a full label dosage. This way you could increase or decrease dosage to individual needs. I usually prefere Thorne when I can afford it.

best multi vitamin ever.

Posted by 4861792108196773336 on Dec 28, 2014

i have tried many multis before and this is the one i always keep coming back to. it's a bit on the expensive side but i guess we have to pay for quality. i feel pretty good on these and i rarely ever get sick thanks to these. even if i do i can speed up the recovery time by doubling the dose. i usually take 1 cap with each meal and i there are no side effects even if i miss a few. going to try thorne's basic nutrients IV with copper and iron next time. keep up the good work thorne, but do try to bring the price down a bit.

Love Thorne

Posted by Reviewer3206213 on Jun 08, 2010

Highest quality supplements.

good multi

Posted by 4679044211608164127 on May 19, 2012

I had a flu and my health and my stamina was at a low level. And I took this pills and 3 days after my flu was gone. So I concluded this is very good formula. No iron, no copper and citrate elements I think is one of the best multi for this price.

Thorne - Always Superior

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

Excellent formula

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer3060319 on Nov 21, 2013

Noticeable difference within a week. Very impressed.

Very Good Multi

Posted by Reviewer2221394 on Feb 23, 2011

I reviewed the ingredients and think that for the money this is a very complete multi. I did not see any mediocre additives that caused me concern like Methylcobalamin instead of cynocobalamin that I found in other cheaper multi's. Also the others that I tried did not seem effective for me.

Naturopath recommended

Posted by Reviewer2407880 on Mar 13, 2011

I have been using this product since 2004. Cheaper, store-bought multivitamins created an iron build-up in my system. This product alleviated this problem. A good all around multimineral to help get the most from the food you eat.

Hope

Posted by Reviewer2219572 on Mar 15, 2011

Helping to keep my man alive

Basic Nutrients 111

Posted by Reviewer3033237 on Mar 24, 2011

Prescribed by my naturopath, as a vitamin I can trust. Have been using it for about 15 years now, and happy it does not have a lot of fillers in it. Works well, and does not cause stomach upset.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »