Thorne Research, Cysteplus, 90 Veggie Caps

4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1186474 on Jul 10, 2010

Cysteplus taken with quercetin is very good at knocking down inflamation. I take it periodically to help my asthma and allergies

Thorne Cysteplus

Posted by Reviewer3033237 on Mar 24, 2011

My naturopath prescriped this for me daily, to help my sluggish liver, and also to take when I take tynenol, I take cysteplus with the tynenol to prevent liver damage from the tynenol. Have been using it for many years with good results.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2054172 on May 29, 2011

I take a cap at night daily along with R-Lipoic Acid (Thorne) for aiding in detox. Seems to be working well so far.

Careful with this product if you have a sensitive liver

Posted by Reviewer3070798 on May 12, 2011

I have very low glutathione levels and I thought by combining cystene with glycine and L-glutamine I would stimulate my body's own production of glutathione but I found cysteplus to be a very very strong product. I had an extremely strong detox reaction and was very sick and experienced violent headache for 3 days on this product. I wouldn't use it without the supervision of a doctor or naturopath. I have since found that taking 5000mg (1 level scoop) of pure L-Glutamine on its own does the trick - no bad reactions and feeling great.

Cysteplus

Posted by Reviewer1107979 on Nov 14, 2011

Already feeling the benefits of this. will Order again when needed. Thankyou