Good but

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015

I will be switching to whole food vitamin D

I trust Thorne Rresearch

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Feb 10, 2015

I started supplementing with D3 10,000 after being diagnosed with Vit D deficiency. I've been taking it since September 2013 and was able to raise my Vit D level from 50 to 160nmol/L. It's an effective supplement and I can't recommend it highly enough.

Carmel

Posted by Reviewer3279788 on Apr 02, 2014

The D-10,000 Veggie Caps are an easy way to take the amount of vitamin D I need, following advice from my GP. They are small and easy to swallow.

This is the 3rd time I've taken this product

Posted by 5730282150317610306 on Oct 26, 2013

It is easy to swallow. I have very low v-d levels and this seems to be helping

Thorn Research, D-10,000, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by 5239401191549593912 on Oct 24, 2013

This product is fantastic!!! Four years ago l was so unwell and so tiried so had blood test done, it was found that my vitamin D levels was only 19 and was told to take vitamin D here in Australia. For two years my vitamin D levels were still low. Then two years ago l stubbled on iherbs and found Thorn vitamin D 10,000 or 25,000 iu. I have recently checked my vitamin D levels and found l am 120...l cannot recommend this product enough.

Gotta have your Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2671139 on Oct 14, 2013

Vitamin D is one of the best vitamins you can take, so many benefits. I like the 10,000 because I know I'm getting a good amount of the vitamin no doubt. Thorne is a great trusted product.

Repair of damaged muscles and ligament in Knee.

Posted by Reviewer1827508 on Aug 02, 2013

Brilliant. Knee joint problem (torn muscles, slit ligament started to heal rapidly a week after I started taking it. It was healing before but very slowly. I am expecting other good things to happen but expect to have to wait several months. I shall continue to take it as long as it remains available.

The SUNSHINE vitamin

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Get your sunshine vitamin in this easy to swallow size capsule! Thorne is a reputable brand used by naturopaths in North America! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Vit D

Posted by 5040205237060313385 on Dec 22, 2012

Again, I feel much better and not as tired as I was before taking these veggie caps.

SUPERB D3 PRODUCT AT A GREAT LOW PRICE

Posted by LeslieKenton on Apr 21, 2012

Vitamin D3 is often called the Sunshine Vitamin. It's something everyone should take. Research shows that it could help prevent at lease 16 varieties of cancer. Optimal levels of this vitamin is also knows to exert a positive influence on many conditions from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis and diabetes to heart disease and inflammatory bowel disease. The current RDA is far too low to help us achieve optimal levels of this important nutrient. I take one of these a day as does everyone in my family.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »