Easy to swallow

Posted by 5581975572874834674 on Mar 01, 2016

Small tablet, easy high strength to swallow. It doesn't say its a vegan form of D3 so I tend to look for that now for the future. Take Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 and Calcium so Calcium goes into my bones and not arteries. Recently learned to take K2 in addition with my routine at the age of 32. Thank you IHERB and HERB community. If this routine helped you the reader please press like below.

A staple

Posted by 5543448780362160896 on Jan 16, 2016

I love the 5000IU dose. Thorne is a top notch company I absolutely trust.

Great product highly recommend it.

Posted by 5486280635607624480 on Jun 03, 2015

Great for getting very low D3 levels up.

Le bEst of the Best!

Posted by 4778429920656995798 on May 14, 2015

Thorne Tocks always, in all products!

Tiny and easy to take

Posted by 4819674050122925048 on Mar 06, 2015

I haven't been taking them long enough to know whether my vitamin D levels have gone up, but they're tiny, easy to take, and I haven't noticed any side effects.

Have not used it long enough to comment though small capsule is easy to swallow

Posted by 4951616243068833646 on Jan 27, 2015

Have not used it long enough to comment though small capsule is easy to swallow

Robyn

Posted by 5363080924082371253 on Aug 01, 2014

It is great to be able to order vitamin D in this dosage, which I can't do within my country. And Thorne is a brand that, on experience so far, I feel I can trust.

great price

Posted by 5554583586952000996 on Jun 27, 2014

good price small capsule happy with the 5000 in one capsule

Just what my friend ordered

Posted by 5569295129146793905 on Mar 10, 2014

I read about Thorne D-5,000 in a Finnish health-experts' book. In Finland vitamin D is especially important during winter (October to March) and lack of vitamin D, or a poor excuse for a D-pill, won't go unnoticed. This kept me going the last six months. As it has been an exceptionally dark season without sunlight this year (all rain and no snow make light a no-show), I'm sure that if Thorne was a low quality vitamin-D, this would have shown very quickly. I was very happy with my purchase. Two boxes were enough for six months. Easy to use, no taste, not too big capsules.

Seems to work good

Posted by DrJah24 on Feb 10, 2014

These work good for people that need a bigger then normal dose of vitamin D3. I usually don't buy vitamin D3 that has as much vitamin d3 that is in one pill of this product but sense its winter and I am not getting as much sunshine as usual I find it good to take a vitamin d3 supplement, and it can even elevate your mood and make you feel good. Vitamin D3 deficiency is found in most people that are depressed and simply taking vitamin D3 supplement can sometimes cure depression.. So if you are depressed try a vitamin D3 supplement. It sometimes is that simple. :)