Thorne Research, FloraMend Prime Probiotic, 30 Veggie Caps

Extremely effective

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Aug 27, 2013

This is a great product. I had been using an equivalent, top of the line Australian acidophilus which boasts 45 billion bacteria and a $45 per 30 capsules price, yet it did virtually nothing compared to the Thorne Research Floramend product. Floramend is the most effective acidophilus I have ever tried. And it contains nothing to trigger allergic responses, which is something I need to be careful of. There is a new craze for fermented probiotics at the moment, but I can't tolerate them. I can, however, tolerate Floramend just fine. I also like that the bacteria are tough enough to handle not being stored in the fridge. It always worries me when I take other acidophilus that needs refrigeration. What is going to happen when I actually swallow them? The human body temperature is 37C (98.6F), enough to kill most fragile acidophilus. But this one survives, which is what you want. I feel better after taking these - my stomach relaxes and I have a pleasant (ie, normal) taste in my mouth. Highly recommended. (I tried the Thorne Research Bacillus Coagulans but didn't handle that very well. Supplements are different for everyone and for every body, I guess).

love it

Posted by 4979370044226994339 on Sep 12, 2013

Love the fact that is a vegan product. Not sure if it made any difference to my flora health.

Great

Posted by 4625915390168235560 on Apr 23, 2014

Thorne is the best brand in every category. You can store this one i room temperature, and it works very well in my body.

Good Guys for Your Microbiome

Posted by 5685937370232105901 on Dec 27, 2014

Very good Thorne product. Pure and clean from excipients. Helps to repopulate the intestinal flora with helpful species of bacteria. I love it! This is my 2nd bottle. I use 1 every day for all in the family.

I think it's great

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Aug 26, 2015

I took this probiotic when i was on antibiotic therapy. With it i did not have the usual antibiotic caused stomach cramps and diarrhea.