Very good so far

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Jun 24, 2013

I started off very slowly on this product because I was wary of possible die off effects. One cap once a day, then one cap twice a day, then one cap three times a day, then two caps once a day plus another one cap twice a day, etc. Now I'm up to two caps three times daily. Although I felt some side effects on the first two caps such as fatigue and mental fogginess, this only lasted a couple of days. I started on a weekend so that any die off effects would not interfere with my work schedule. So far the SF722 has been great. I have noticed greatly improved breathing and reduced mucus production (somehow my intestinal problems have affected sinuses and breathing) since starting SF722. And craving sweet food has disappeared. I'm also doing my best to support my liver, as another commenter mentioned, by drinking a cup of dandelion coffee (technically it's tea, but it tastes and smells almost exactly like coffee) each day, along with plenty of water. The dandelion has been a great help - I feel immediately better afterward. Plus I'm taking Intestive, acidophilus and digestive enzymes (animal-derived pancreatin, not mold-derived enzymes). So far it all seems to be working well together.

BUY THIS NOW!!! NO REGRETS!

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Sep 01, 2011

I have the worst case of fungal candida in my blood. This is the ONLY product that WORKS! Not Capricin which is toxic, didn't help. YOU WONT REGRET IT... only when you go through die off stage of about 10 days. Start slowly to avoid heavy die off. Use something to support your liver as well for detoxification.

Saving grace

Posted by Reviewer2096966 on Nov 26, 2011

Fantastic for chronic yeast infections, and related candida problems. I've tried everything, and this has saved me!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on May 05, 2013

Many, many times more effective than Caprylic acid. I believe it is something like 300x more concentrated - so don't bother taking ANYTHING with caprylic acid in - head straight for this product. Great value for what it is. Yes there may be a little die off to begin with, but that is how you know you finally have something that will really do the job. And, unlike so many other products - some of which do admittedly work such as oregano oil - there is NO negative effect on the other good flora and bacteria of the gut.

Thorne Research Knows

Posted by Reviewer3254322 on Nov 03, 2011

I am always impressed with Thorne Research products. This product is exceptionally good for eradicating intestinal Candida overgrowth

Keeps systemic candida in check....

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Mar 18, 2010

I believe this works the best for Candida. I've tried other treatments and always come back to this formula. It's important to do the high intensity dosage of pills to begin with and then maintenance dosage afterwards.

Got rid of Candida 100%

Posted by love-essence on Dec 28, 2015

For 2 years i struggled with systemic candida and desperately tried literally every herb, supplement and treatement available under the sun. Nothing really helped until I came across Dr Jeffrey McComb on the internet and decided to follow his Candida Plan protocol. Sweating is extremely important part of the protocol (he emphasizes that sweating from exercising does NOT count!) along with Undecenoic Acid -- which is the ingredient in SF722. As recommended in his 3-part Plan, I started off taking 3 caps 3 times a day and after 2 months, all candida symptoms were gone, for good!!! I am TOTALLY GRATEFUL for this product and to Dr Jeffrey McComb, I have been candida-free the past 3 years and still take this product 2 caps 3 times a day for maintenance, along with a good probiotic supplement.

Anti-Fungal

Posted by Reviewer2296204 on Sep 02, 2010

I'm taking this as part of my antifungal protocol as prescribed by a health practitioner along with oregano oil and candicid forte, it seems to be working and has improved my skin and eczema (in combination with a anti-fungal diet with consists of 6 months no starches, grains, fruits or sugars).

Great product

Posted by 4916082668115669000 on Apr 22, 2016

I used this in combination with a proper diet consitiong of reduced sugar intake and less carbon hydrates. My stomach is a lot better. Not so swollen. It has gone from pre to post pregnancy although I am a man.

Kills Candida!

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Nov 05, 2010

I need to kill off the candida in my large intestine due to almost 3 years of antibiotics for lyme. Seems to be slowly working. No more diflucan for me....I have gone all natural. This is part of Buhner's protocol for killing candida.