SF722 to prevent vaginal yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer2739767 on Dec 27, 2011

I have had an ongoing battle with persistent vaginal yeast infections that will not go away with the usual creams or pills used to treat it. That was until I started using SF722. I take 4 gelcaps a day now and have no problems with yeast infections whatsoever, even if I am sitting around in a wet bathing suit for a few hours. I was preparing to go on vacation and frantically realized that I did not have enough SF722 to last me my entire trip. I ordered SF722 from i-Herb.com and they sent it out immediately and I received it in 4 business days, in time for me to take it on my trip. And I am happy to report I spent countless hours in a wet bathing suit while on vacation with no problems. Thank you i-Herb and Thorne Research for a natural solution to a very "itchy" problem.

Best product to heal from candida

Posted by 5251118754835574387 on Oct 28, 2014

It is an excellent product, the best to fight candida infection. Unlike other candida product, it doesn't kill the fungus, but takes it to its inoffensive yeast form. Of course, this product works only if you follow a proper anti-candida diet and use a lot of probiotics.

My Comments

Posted by Reviewer2793817 on Jul 08, 2011

I got these to deal with Candida and I take them in conjunction with oral H2O2 -- 35% food grade 15 drops twice a day in purified water. Everyone is different, but I experienced die-off symptoms at the recommended dosage, so I cut back to one cap three times a day and I am feeling great now.

Best Product for Candida

Posted by Reviewer1541335 on Dec 28, 2009

I have tried many, many products to control candida, but I have not found one that is as effective as SF722, particularly for a long-standing candida problem. Thankyou, iherb, for making it available to international customers.

Candida be gone!

Posted by Reviewer2697539 on Jul 26, 2014

I am taking this 2, three times a day. I also am taking Caprystatin, the same amount and an anti-fungal and probiotics. I am also doing the anti-candida diet. It has only been 20 days that I have been on the diet and the supplements. They are helping a lot, but I have a long way to go.

Berberine

Posted by 4770467214609639823 on Mar 21, 2015

Berberine and L-carnosine are important to my glukoselevels

Thorne Research Formula SF722

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Jan 27, 2010

A great product for giving candida a good 'heave ho'.

Bugs B Gone

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Nov 10, 2010

My naturopathic doctor recommended this product to get rid of my candida overgrowth and leaky gut. I was pleased to find it was slightly less expensive at iHerb and amazed to receive my order the day after I ordered it. So far, in conjunction with a very low carb diet, it seems to be working well.

the best for cadidiasis

Posted by Reviewer3161542 on Sep 09, 2009

I first took this product many years ago when it was only available from alternative healthcare professionals and it really worked better than anything out there. I'm so happy that I can now get it from iherb. IT WORKS. Thanks iherb for making it available.

This product works great!

Posted by Reviewer1779275 on Dec 21, 2011

This product works great but you have to watch your diet very closely. I have been on the coconut diet (cherie calbom) and it works well together. It is the best product for candida I have tried and I have tried many.