I love Thorne Research,

Posted by 4782523585447708331 on Jul 04, 2014

but you've got to be informed, or have a doctor who understands how to use these products. This must be used in conjunction with hydrochloric acid capsules, and you should take a berberine product too. If that's too complicated use their Undycen which has all three, and it sold at iHerb.

makes sense

Posted by sixthdimen on Sep 29, 2013

I think this product is one of the few formulated products(for mostly candida)that has some legitimy to it i sometimes put 15-20 gelcaps in one serving and nothing negative hapened except "die off" if you want to buy this product for candida i do encourage it but buy more than one(bottle) and use 20-30 gelcaps a day for 30 or more day straight,this product dont have to be rotated in any way if you have candida just use it

SF722 to prevent vaginal yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer2739767 on Dec 27, 2011

I have had an ongoing battle with persistent vaginal yeast infections that will not go away with the usual creams or pills used to treat it. That was until I started using SF722. I take 4 gelcaps a day now and have no problems with yeast infections whatsoever, even if I am sitting around in a wet bathing suit for a few hours. I was preparing to go on vacation and frantically realized that I did not have enough SF722 to last me my entire trip. I ordered SF722 from i-Herb.com and they sent it out immediately and I received it in 4 business days, in time for me to take it on my trip. And I am happy to report I spent countless hours in a wet bathing suit while on vacation with no problems. Thank you i-Herb and Thorne Research for a natural solution to a very "itchy" problem.

Great product

Posted by 4916082668115669000 on Apr 22, 2016

I used this in combination with a proper diet consitiong of reduced sugar intake and less carbon hydrates. My stomach is a lot better. Not so swollen. It has gone from pre to post pregnancy although I am a man.

Best thing for candida

Posted by 5620690635146168874 on May 14, 2016

After doing some research, I used a combination of supplements and techniques to strengthen my gut flora and improve HCL status etc. I believe that this product made the biggest impact out of everything.

Best Anti-fungal supplement for Candida

Posted by 5579789213982681664 on Jul 01, 2016

This is the best antifungal available at the moment. The key is to drink lots of water, sweat using shower or far red sauna. Take a lot of Vitamin C and molybdenum glycinate to keep herx reaction in control. Also take a good multistrain probiotic with 20 Billion CFUs or more.

My Comments

Posted by Reviewer2793817 on Jul 08, 2011

I got these to deal with Candida and I take them in conjunction with oral H2O2 -- 35% food grade 15 drops twice a day in purified water. Everyone is different, but I experienced die-off symptoms at the recommended dosage, so I cut back to one cap three times a day and I am feeling great now.

Best Product for Candida

Posted by Reviewer1541335 on Dec 28, 2009

I have tried many, many products to control candida, but I have not found one that is as effective as SF722, particularly for a long-standing candida problem. Thankyou, iherb, for making it available to international customers.

the best for cadidiasis

Posted by Reviewer3161542 on Sep 09, 2009

I first took this product many years ago when it was only available from alternative healthcare professionals and it really worked better than anything out there. I'm so happy that I can now get it from iherb. IT WORKS. Thanks iherb for making it available.

Thorne Research Formula SF722

Posted by 5680914781262702218 on Sep 08, 2012

Have been taking this product for several years to control Candiasis. Excellent product.