makes sense

Posted by sixthdimen on Sep 29, 2013

I think this product is one of the few formulated products(for mostly candida)that has some legitimy to it i sometimes put 15-20 gelcaps in one serving and nothing negative hapened except "die off" if you want to buy this product for candida i do encourage it but buy more than one(bottle) and use 20-30 gelcaps a day for 30 or more day straight,this product dont have to be rotated in any way if you have candida just use it

SF722 to prevent vaginal yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer2739767 on Dec 27, 2011

I have had an ongoing battle with persistent vaginal yeast infections that will not go away with the usual creams or pills used to treat it. That was until I started using SF722. I take 4 gelcaps a day now and have no problems with yeast infections whatsoever, even if I am sitting around in a wet bathing suit for a few hours. I was preparing to go on vacation and frantically realized that I did not have enough SF722 to last me my entire trip. I ordered SF722 from i-Herb.com and they sent it out immediately and I received it in 4 business days, in time for me to take it on my trip. And I am happy to report I spent countless hours in a wet bathing suit while on vacation with no problems. Thank you i-Herb and Thorne Research for a natural solution to a very "itchy" problem.

My Comments

Posted by Reviewer2793817 on Jul 08, 2011

I got these to deal with Candida and I take them in conjunction with oral H2O2 -- 35% food grade 15 drops twice a day in purified water. Everyone is different, but I experienced die-off symptoms at the recommended dosage, so I cut back to one cap three times a day and I am feeling great now.

Best Product for Candida

Posted by Reviewer1541335 on Dec 28, 2009

I have tried many, many products to control candida, but I have not found one that is as effective as SF722, particularly for a long-standing candida problem. Thankyou, iherb, for making it available to international customers.

the best for cadidiasis

Posted by Reviewer3161542 on Sep 09, 2009

I first took this product many years ago when it was only available from alternative healthcare professionals and it really worked better than anything out there. I'm so happy that I can now get it from iherb. IT WORKS. Thanks iherb for making it available.

Thorne Research Formula SF722

Posted by 5680914781262702218 on Sep 08, 2012

Have been taking this product for several years to control Candiasis. Excellent product.

Candida be gone!

Posted by Reviewer2697539 on Jul 26, 2014

I am taking this 2, three times a day. I also am taking Caprystatin, the same amount and an anti-fungal and probiotics. I am also doing the anti-candida diet. It has only been 20 days that I have been on the diet and the supplements. They are helping a lot, but I have a long way to go.

Berberine

Posted by 4770467214609639823 on Mar 21, 2015

Berberine and L-carnosine are important to my glukoselevels

Got rid of Candida 100%

Posted by love-essence on Dec 28, 2015

For 2 years i struggled with systemic candida and desperately tried literally every herb, supplement and treatement available under the sun. Nothing really helped until I came across Dr Jeffrey McComb on the internet and decided to follow his Candida Plan protocol. Sweating is extremely important part of the protocol (he emphasizes that sweating from exercising does NOT count!) along with Undecenoic Acid -- which is the ingredient in SF722. As recommended in his 3-part Plan, I started off taking 3 caps 3 times a day and after 2 months, all candida symptoms were gone, for good!!! I am TOTALLY GRATEFUL for this product and to Dr Jeffrey McComb, I have been candida-free the past 3 years and still take this product 2 caps 3 times a day for maintenance, along with a good probiotic supplement.

Thorne Research Formula SF722

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Jan 27, 2010

A great product for giving candida a good 'heave ho'.