Thorne Research Formula SF722

Posted by 5680914781262702218 on Sep 08, 2012

Have been taking this product for several years to control Candiasis. Excellent product.

great stuff

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

works well. i take 2 pills three times a day. and not what it on the bottle

Good Product

Posted by 5621396959923547866 on Jul 07, 2013

Formula SF722 was recommended to me by my naturopathic doctor. I tried it, and it works.

better than caprylic acid if only for ease of use!

Posted by 5654011575728140294 on Jul 16, 2013

works like coconut oil, but without the disgusting. getting die-off symptoms, which means the beasties are hurting. even off the diet it helps, though not as much as on it. A little pricey, but I'm willing to pay it.

Crohn's supplement, this is the one you want +1

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I bought it, and it helped. I tried caprylic acid and grape seed extract and they didn't do much. I wasn't officially diagnosed with yeast problems but went on a hunch and glad I did. Still not sure what they problem is, but this helps fix it. Update: Still buying, still happy

Got rid of Candida 100%

Posted by love-essence on Dec 28, 2015

For 2 years i struggled with systemic candida and desperately tried literally every herb, supplement and treatement available under the sun. Nothing really helped until I came across Dr Jeffrey McComb on the internet and decided to follow his Candida Plan protocol. Sweating is extremely important part of the protocol (he emphasizes that sweating from exercising does NOT count!) along with Undecenoic Acid -- which is the ingredient in SF722. As recommended in his 3-part Plan, I started off taking 3 caps 3 times a day and after 2 months, all candida symptoms were gone, for good!!! I am TOTALLY GRATEFUL for this product and to Dr Jeffrey McComb, I have been candida-free the past 3 years and still take this product 2 caps 3 times a day for maintenance, along with a good probiotic supplement.

Excellent Antifungal

Posted by Reviewer2695018 on Aug 14, 2014

I have used SF722 successfully for fungal issues of the GI tract, the whole body, and local topical application. It's one supplement I always keep on hand.

Personal experience with SF722

Posted by 5526152259495843132 on Dec 13, 2013

Not only fights Candida effectively, but also prevents infections that you would catch during wintertime from developing to full scale, if you take 2x2 capsules daily for a couple of days whenever you feel something suspicious coming. Applied topically, prevents all kinds of mucosal infections bouncing back and forth between wife and husband.

Best thing for candida

Posted by 5620690635146168874 on May 14, 2016

After doing some research, I used a combination of supplements and techniques to strengthen my gut flora and improve HCL status etc. I believe that this product made the biggest impact out of everything.

I think this works

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

Added it to my regimen of candida control. I think it's helped me kill a few more candida fungi than just taking Primal Defense Ultra. When I can take it twice a day it works best. But the jury's still out.