I think this works

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

Added it to my regimen of candida control. I think it's helped me kill a few more candida fungi than just taking Primal Defense Ultra. When I can take it twice a day it works best. But the jury's still out.

better than caprylic acid if only for ease of use!

Posted by 5654011575728140294 on Jul 16, 2013

works like coconut oil, but without the disgusting. getting die-off symptoms, which means the beasties are hurting. even off the diet it helps, though not as much as on it. A little pricey, but I'm willing to pay it.

Good Product

Posted by 5621396959923547866 on Jul 07, 2013

Formula SF722 was recommended to me by my naturopathic doctor. I tried it, and it works.

Very good so far

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Jun 24, 2013

I started off very slowly on this product because I was wary of possible die off effects. One cap once a day, then one cap twice a day, then one cap three times a day, then two caps once a day plus another one cap twice a day, etc. Now I'm up to two caps three times daily. Although I felt some side effects on the first two caps such as fatigue and mental fogginess, this only lasted a couple of days. I started on a weekend so that any die off effects would not interfere with my work schedule. So far the SF722 has been great. I have noticed greatly improved breathing and reduced mucus production (somehow my intestinal problems have affected sinuses and breathing) since starting SF722. And craving sweet food has disappeared. I'm also doing my best to support my liver, as another commenter mentioned, by drinking a cup of dandelion coffee (technically it's tea, but it tastes and smells almost exactly like coffee) each day, along with plenty of water. The dandelion has been a great help - I feel immediately better afterward. Plus I'm taking Intestive, acidophilus and digestive enzymes (animal-derived pancreatin, not mold-derived enzymes). So far it all seems to be working well together.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on May 05, 2013

Many, many times more effective than Caprylic acid. I believe it is something like 300x more concentrated - so don't bother taking ANYTHING with caprylic acid in - head straight for this product. Great value for what it is. Yes there may be a little die off to begin with, but that is how you know you finally have something that will really do the job. And, unlike so many other products - some of which do admittedly work such as oregano oil - there is NO negative effect on the other good flora and bacteria of the gut.

Effective at controlling Candida

Posted by Reviewer3032114 on Nov 10, 2012

Slows the growth of candida with a very low sugar diet.

great stuff

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

works well. i take 2 pills three times a day. and not what it on the bottle

Thorne Research Formula SF722

Posted by 5680914781262702218 on Sep 08, 2012

Have been taking this product for several years to control Candiasis. Excellent product.

Useless

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 19, 2012

No effect what so ever on Candida, although I have stopped consuming sugar and carbs as told. Candida Clear from NOW Foods is much more effective anyway.

SF722

Posted by Reviewer1525326 on Feb 07, 2012

Used your product and saw no changes in my fungus.