Bugs B Gone

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Nov 10, 2010

My naturopathic doctor recommended this product to get rid of my candida overgrowth and leaky gut. I was pleased to find it was slightly less expensive at iHerb and amazed to receive my order the day after I ordered it. So far, in conjunction with a very low carb diet, it seems to be working well.

This product works great!

Posted by Reviewer1779275 on Dec 21, 2011

This product works great but you have to watch your diet very closely. I have been on the coconut diet (cherie calbom) and it works well together. It is the best product for candida I have tried and I have tried many.

great stuff

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

works well. i take 2 pills three times a day. and not what it on the bottle

Good for candida

Posted by 5096167084531141575 on Dec 06, 2013

I have been taking 2 of these three times a days for the last 5-6 weeks and they have been very good in helping me to deal with a candida blowout that I've struggling with all year.

Personal experience with SF722

Posted by 5526152259495843132 on Dec 13, 2013

Not only fights Candida effectively, but also prevents infections that you would catch during wintertime from developing to full scale, if you take 2x2 capsules daily for a couple of days whenever you feel something suspicious coming. Applied topically, prevents all kinds of mucosal infections bouncing back and forth between wife and husband.

Good Product

Posted by 5621396959923547866 on Jul 07, 2013

Formula SF722 was recommended to me by my naturopathic doctor. I tried it, and it works.

better than caprylic acid if only for ease of use!

Posted by 5654011575728140294 on Jul 16, 2013

works like coconut oil, but without the disgusting. getting die-off symptoms, which means the beasties are hurting. even off the diet it helps, though not as much as on it. A little pricey, but I'm willing to pay it.

Great product

Posted by 4916082668115669000 on Apr 22, 2016

I used this in combination with a proper diet consitiong of reduced sugar intake and less carbon hydrates. My stomach is a lot better. Not so swollen. It has gone from pre to post pregnancy although I am a man.

Best thing for candida

Posted by 5620690635146168874 on May 14, 2016

After doing some research, I used a combination of supplements and techniques to strengthen my gut flora and improve HCL status etc. I believe that this product made the biggest impact out of everything.

Best Anti-fungal supplement for Candida

Posted by 5579789213982681664 on Jul 01, 2016

This is the best antifungal available at the moment. The key is to drink lots of water, sweat using shower or far red sauna. Take a lot of Vitamin C and molybdenum glycinate to keep herx reaction in control. Also take a good multistrain probiotic with 20 Billion CFUs or more.