Berberine

Posted by 4770467214609639823 on Mar 21, 2015

Berberine and L-carnosine are important to my glukoselevels

Candida be gone!

Posted by Reviewer2697539 on Jul 26, 2014

I am taking this 2, three times a day. I also am taking Caprystatin, the same amount and an anti-fungal and probiotics. I am also doing the anti-candida diet. It has only been 20 days that I have been on the diet and the supplements. They are helping a lot, but I have a long way to go.

Thorne Research Formula SF722

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Jan 27, 2010

A great product for giving candida a good 'heave ho'.

Bugs B Gone

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Nov 10, 2010

My naturopathic doctor recommended this product to get rid of my candida overgrowth and leaky gut. I was pleased to find it was slightly less expensive at iHerb and amazed to receive my order the day after I ordered it. So far, in conjunction with a very low carb diet, it seems to be working well.

Posted by Reviewer2575513 on Oct 15, 2010

I've used this for years and have been very happy with it in controlling candida.

This product works great!

Posted by Reviewer1779275 on Dec 21, 2011

This product works great but you have to watch your diet very closely. I have been on the coconut diet (cherie calbom) and it works well together. It is the best product for candida I have tried and I have tried many.

great stuff

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

works well. i take 2 pills three times a day. and not what it on the bottle

Good for candida

Posted by 5096167084531141575 on Dec 06, 2013

I have been taking 2 of these three times a days for the last 5-6 weeks and they have been very good in helping me to deal with a candida blowout that I've struggling with all year.

Personal experience with SF722

Posted by 5526152259495843132 on Dec 13, 2013

Not only fights Candida effectively, but also prevents infections that you would catch during wintertime from developing to full scale, if you take 2x2 capsules daily for a couple of days whenever you feel something suspicious coming. Applied topically, prevents all kinds of mucosal infections bouncing back and forth between wife and husband.

Good Product

Posted by 5621396959923547866 on Jul 07, 2013

Formula SF722 was recommended to me by my naturopathic doctor. I tried it, and it works.