This product works great!

Posted by Reviewer1779275 on Dec 21, 2011

This product works great but you have to watch your diet very closely. I have been on the coconut diet (cherie calbom) and it works well together. It is the best product for candida I have tried and I have tried many.

Thorne Research Formula SF722

Posted by 5680914781262702218 on Sep 08, 2012

Have been taking this product for several years to control Candiasis. Excellent product.

great stuff

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

works well. i take 2 pills three times a day. and not what it on the bottle

Good Product

Posted by 5621396959923547866 on Jul 07, 2013

Formula SF722 was recommended to me by my naturopathic doctor. I tried it, and it works.

better than caprylic acid if only for ease of use!

Posted by 5654011575728140294 on Jul 16, 2013

works like coconut oil, but without the disgusting. getting die-off symptoms, which means the beasties are hurting. even off the diet it helps, though not as much as on it. A little pricey, but I'm willing to pay it.

Excellent Antifungal

Posted by Reviewer2695018 on Aug 14, 2014

I have used SF722 successfully for fungal issues of the GI tract, the whole body, and local topical application. It's one supplement I always keep on hand.

Personal experience with SF722

Posted by 5526152259495843132 on Dec 13, 2013

Not only fights Candida effectively, but also prevents infections that you would catch during wintertime from developing to full scale, if you take 2x2 capsules daily for a couple of days whenever you feel something suspicious coming. Applied topically, prevents all kinds of mucosal infections bouncing back and forth between wife and husband.

Crohn's supplement, this is the one you want +1

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I bought it, and it helped. I tried caprylic acid and grape seed extract and they didn't do much. I wasn't officially diagnosed with yeast problems but went on a hunch and glad I did. Still not sure what they problem is, but this helps fix it. Update: Still buying, still happy

I think this works

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

Added it to my regimen of candida control. I think it's helped me kill a few more candida fungi than just taking Primal Defense Ultra. When I can take it twice a day it works best. But the jury's still out.

Effective at controlling Candida

Posted by Reviewer3032114 on Nov 10, 2012

Slows the growth of candida with a very low sugar diet.