Thorne Research, Formula SF722, 250 Gelcaps

SF722 to prevent vaginal yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer2739767 on Dec 27, 2011

I have had an ongoing battle with persistent vaginal yeast infections that will not go away with the usual creams or pills used to treat it. That was until I started using SF722. I take 4 gelcaps a day now and have no problems with yeast infections whatsoever, even if I am sitting around in a wet bathing suit for a few hours. I was preparing to go on vacation and frantically realized that I did not have enough SF722 to last me my entire trip. I ordered SF722 from i-Herb.com and they sent it out immediately and I received it in 4 business days, in time for me to take it on my trip. And I am happy to report I spent countless hours in a wet bathing suit while on vacation with no problems. Thank you i-Herb and Thorne Research for a natural solution to a very "itchy" problem.

My Comments

Posted by Reviewer2793817 on Jul 08, 2011

I got these to deal with Candida and I take them in conjunction with oral H2O2 -- 35% food grade 15 drops twice a day in purified water. Everyone is different, but I experienced die-off symptoms at the recommended dosage, so I cut back to one cap three times a day and I am feeling great now.

Best Product for Candida

Posted by Reviewer1541335 on Dec 28, 2009

I have tried many, many products to control candida, but I have not found one that is as effective as SF722, particularly for a long-standing candida problem. Thankyou, iherb, for making it available to international customers.

Thorne Research Formula SF722

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Jan 27, 2010

A great product for giving candida a good 'heave ho'.

the best for cadidiasis

Posted by Reviewer3161542 on Sep 09, 2009

I first took this product many years ago when it was only available from alternative healthcare professionals and it really worked better than anything out there. I'm so happy that I can now get it from iherb. IT WORKS. Thanks iherb for making it available.