Good for candida

Posted by 5096167084531141575 on Dec 06, 2013

I have been taking 2 of these three times a days for the last 5-6 weeks and they have been very good in helping me to deal with a candida blowout that I've struggling with all year.

Personal experience with SF722

Posted by 5526152259495843132 on Dec 13, 2013

Not only fights Candida effectively, but also prevents infections that you would catch during wintertime from developing to full scale, if you take 2x2 capsules daily for a couple of days whenever you feel something suspicious coming. Applied topically, prevents all kinds of mucosal infections bouncing back and forth between wife and husband.

Good Product

Posted by 5621396959923547866 on Jul 07, 2013

Formula SF722 was recommended to me by my naturopathic doctor. I tried it, and it works.

Crohn's supplement, this is the one you want +1

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I bought it, and it helped. I tried caprylic acid and grape seed extract and they didn't do much. I wasn't officially diagnosed with yeast problems but went on a hunch and glad I did. Still not sure what they problem is, but this helps fix it. Update: Still buying, still happy

I think this works

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

Added it to my regimen of candida control. I think it's helped me kill a few more candida fungi than just taking Primal Defense Ultra. When I can take it twice a day it works best. But the jury's still out.

Effective at controlling Candida

Posted by Reviewer3032114 on Nov 10, 2012

Slows the growth of candida with a very low sugar diet.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jan 18, 2010

First recommended by an MD - excellent - however I recommend doing blood tests to where levels are when using it.

Useless

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 19, 2012

No effect what so ever on Candida, although I have stopped consuming sugar and carbs as told. Candida Clear from NOW Foods is much more effective anyway.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1842372 on Apr 16, 2011

When I started using this product I experienced moderate die off reaction in contrast to other probiotic products. So I recommend that you use it in combination with a good multivitamin supplement at the beginning of your treatment.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on May 19, 2010

I just started using it few weeks ago and have positive results to report. I read it's the best product available in the market to treat candida and so far so good, appears to be very affective.