Great!

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jan 18, 2010

First recommended by an MD - excellent - however I recommend doing blood tests to where levels are when using it.

Posted by Reviewer2575513 on Oct 15, 2010

I've used this for years and have been very happy with it in controlling candida.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1842372 on Apr 16, 2011

When I started using this product I experienced moderate die off reaction in contrast to other probiotic products. So I recommend that you use it in combination with a good multivitamin supplement at the beginning of your treatment.

Got rid of Candida 100%

Posted by love-essence on Dec 28, 2015

For 2 years i struggled with systemic candida and desperately tried literally every herb, supplement and treatement available under the sun. Nothing really helped until I came across Dr Jeffrey McComb on the internet and decided to follow his Candida Plan protocol. Sweating is extremely important part of the protocol (he emphasizes that sweating from exercising does NOT count!) along with Undecenoic Acid -- which is the ingredient in SF722. As recommended in his 3-part Plan, I started off taking 3 caps 3 times a day and after 2 months, all candida symptoms were gone, for good!!! I am TOTALLY GRATEFUL for this product and to Dr Jeffrey McComb, I have been candida-free the past 3 years and still take this product 2 caps 3 times a day for maintenance, along with a good probiotic supplement.

Great product

Posted by 4916082668115669000 on Apr 22, 2016

I used this in combination with a proper diet consitiong of reduced sugar intake and less carbon hydrates. My stomach is a lot better. Not so swollen. It has gone from pre to post pregnancy although I am a man.

Good for candida

Posted by 5096167084531141575 on Dec 06, 2013

I have been taking 2 of these three times a days for the last 5-6 weeks and they have been very good in helping me to deal with a candida blowout that I've struggling with all year.

Out of stock for 2 months

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 18, 2015

This product is excellent for controlling (not eliminating) a systemic yeast infection that has resisted repeated prescriptions. However, it has been out of stock for at least 2 months. I contacted the company and they said they had back order issues. Considering that this is their most popular product, this company must be suffering. Get your act together, Thorne Research.

Made constipation worse

Posted by Reviewer2158986 on Aug 15, 2015

I have SIBO and candida, for whatever reason sf722 made my constipation worse. I've since started taking Undeclyn, will review it later but it doesn't make my constipation worse.

SF722

Posted by Reviewer1525326 on Feb 07, 2012

Used your product and saw no changes in my fungus.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jun 10, 2010

I finished the bottle. I don't feel any different, so I don't know if it did much good, but it was very easy to take. Seemed like a good product.