great stuff

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

works well. i take 2 pills three times a day. and not what it on the bottle

Excellent Antifungal

Posted by Reviewer2695018 on Aug 14, 2014

I have used SF722 successfully for fungal issues of the GI tract, the whole body, and local topical application. It's one supplement I always keep on hand.

Effective at controlling Candida

Posted by Reviewer3032114 on Nov 10, 2012

Slows the growth of candida with a very low sugar diet.

I think this works

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

Added it to my regimen of candida control. I think it's helped me kill a few more candida fungi than just taking Primal Defense Ultra. When I can take it twice a day it works best. But the jury's still out.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jan 18, 2010

First recommended by an MD - excellent - however I recommend doing blood tests to where levels are when using it.

Posted by Reviewer2575513 on Oct 15, 2010

I've used this for years and have been very happy with it in controlling candida.

Useless

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 19, 2012

No effect what so ever on Candida, although I have stopped consuming sugar and carbs as told. Candida Clear from NOW Foods is much more effective anyway.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1842372 on Apr 16, 2011

When I started using this product I experienced moderate die off reaction in contrast to other probiotic products. So I recommend that you use it in combination with a good multivitamin supplement at the beginning of your treatment.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on May 19, 2010

I just started using it few weeks ago and have positive results to report. I read it's the best product available in the market to treat candida and so far so good, appears to be very affective.

Helped for skin fungal

Posted by 5553322548155116204 on Dec 12, 2015

My idea was that this helped for skin and went trhough my whole body, pretty good but it is quite harsh, you really feel this is less natural and more chemical in it's effect but I do feel it works. But as I said before, coconut oil with cinnamon is waaaay more heavy to digest but will help much more!