SF722 to prevent vaginal yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer2739767 on Dec 27, 2011

I have had an ongoing battle with persistent vaginal yeast infections that will not go away with the usual creams or pills used to treat it. That was until I started using SF722. I take 4 gelcaps a day now and have no problems with yeast infections whatsoever, even if I am sitting around in a wet bathing suit for a few hours. I was preparing to go on vacation and frantically realized that I did not have enough SF722 to last me my entire trip. I ordered SF722 from i-Herb.com and they sent it out immediately and I received it in 4 business days, in time for me to take it on my trip. And I am happy to report I spent countless hours in a wet bathing suit while on vacation with no problems. Thank you i-Herb and Thorne Research for a natural solution to a very "itchy" problem.

This product works great!

Posted by Reviewer1779275 on Dec 21, 2011

This product works great but you have to watch your diet very closely. I have been on the coconut diet (cherie calbom) and it works well together. It is the best product for candida I have tried and I have tried many.

Saving grace

Posted by Reviewer2096966 on Nov 26, 2011

Fantastic for chronic yeast infections, and related candida problems. I've tried everything, and this has saved me!

Thorne Research Knows

Posted by Reviewer3254322 on Nov 03, 2011

I am always impressed with Thorne Research products. This product is exceptionally good for eradicating intestinal Candida overgrowth

BUY THIS NOW!!! NO REGRETS!

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Sep 01, 2011

I have the worst case of fungal candida in my blood. This is the ONLY product that WORKS! Not Capricin which is toxic, didn't help. YOU WONT REGRET IT... only when you go through die off stage of about 10 days. Start slowly to avoid heavy die off. Use something to support your liver as well for detoxification.

SF722

Posted by Reviewer1411175 on Aug 14, 2011

Excellent service,reasonably priced and very fast delivery.

No side effects, taking for Candida prevention

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Jul 28, 2011

No side effects, taking for Candida prevention. This is the first bottle, I hope it's working!

My Comments

Posted by Reviewer2793817 on Jul 08, 2011

I got these to deal with Candida and I take them in conjunction with oral H2O2 -- 35% food grade 15 drops twice a day in purified water. Everyone is different, but I experienced die-off symptoms at the recommended dosage, so I cut back to one cap three times a day and I am feeling great now.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1842372 on Apr 16, 2011

When I started using this product I experienced moderate die off reaction in contrast to other probiotic products. So I recommend that you use it in combination with a good multivitamin supplement at the beginning of your treatment.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Feb 11, 2011

I use it for candida and it helps to stop its flaring up. It helps.