better than caprylic acid if only for ease of use!

Posted by 5654011575728140294 on Jul 16, 2013

works like coconut oil, but without the disgusting. getting die-off symptoms, which means the beasties are hurting. even off the diet it helps, though not as much as on it. A little pricey, but I'm willing to pay it.

Crohn's supplement, this is the one you want +1

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I bought it, and it helped. I tried caprylic acid and grape seed extract and they didn't do much. I wasn't officially diagnosed with yeast problems but went on a hunch and glad I did. Still not sure what they problem is, but this helps fix it. Update: Still buying, still happy

Excellent Antifungal

Posted by Reviewer2695018 on Aug 14, 2014

I have used SF722 successfully for fungal issues of the GI tract, the whole body, and local topical application. It's one supplement I always keep on hand.

Effective at controlling Candida

Posted by Reviewer3032114 on Nov 10, 2012

Slows the growth of candida with a very low sugar diet.

I think this works

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

Added it to my regimen of candida control. I think it's helped me kill a few more candida fungi than just taking Primal Defense Ultra. When I can take it twice a day it works best. But the jury's still out.

Good but with a caveat

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Dec 19, 2016

Although this helped me for quite a while to overcome issues with bacterial overgrowth in the intestines, I recently stopped taking it. Since stopping, I've felt much better. I was taking it for over 2 years. Castor bean oil, from which this is derived, has an estrogenic effect. Not good if you're a man, like me. So don't take this for too long!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jan 18, 2010

First recommended by an MD - excellent - however I recommend doing blood tests to where levels are when using it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1842372 on Apr 16, 2011

When I started using this product I experienced moderate die off reaction in contrast to other probiotic products. So I recommend that you use it in combination with a good multivitamin supplement at the beginning of your treatment.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on May 19, 2010

I just started using it few weeks ago and have positive results to report. I read it's the best product available in the market to treat candida and so far so good, appears to be very affective.

Useless

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 19, 2012

No effect what so ever on Candida, although I have stopped consuming sugar and carbs as told. Candida Clear from NOW Foods is much more effective anyway.