Crohn's supplement, this is the one you want +1

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I bought it, and it helped. I tried caprylic acid and grape seed extract and they didn't do much. I wasn't officially diagnosed with yeast problems but went on a hunch and glad I did. Still not sure what they problem is, but this helps fix it. Update: Still buying, still happy

Effective at controlling Candida

Posted by Reviewer3032114 on Nov 10, 2012

Slows the growth of candida with a very low sugar diet.

I think this works

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

Added it to my regimen of candida control. I think it's helped me kill a few more candida fungi than just taking Primal Defense Ultra. When I can take it twice a day it works best. But the jury's still out.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jan 18, 2010

First recommended by an MD - excellent - however I recommend doing blood tests to where levels are when using it.

Posted by Reviewer2575513 on Oct 15, 2010

I've used this for years and have been very happy with it in controlling candida.

Useless

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 19, 2012

No effect what so ever on Candida, although I have stopped consuming sugar and carbs as told. Candida Clear from NOW Foods is much more effective anyway.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1842372 on Apr 16, 2011

When I started using this product I experienced moderate die off reaction in contrast to other probiotic products. So I recommend that you use it in combination with a good multivitamin supplement at the beginning of your treatment.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on May 19, 2010

I just started using it few weeks ago and have positive results to report. I read it's the best product available in the market to treat candida and so far so good, appears to be very affective.

Best Anti-fungal supplement for Candida

Posted by 5579789213982681664 on Jul 01, 2016

This is the best antifungal available at the moment. The key is to drink lots of water, sweat using shower or far red sauna. Take a lot of Vitamin C and molybdenum glycinate to keep herx reaction in control. Also take a good multistrain probiotic with 20 Billion CFUs or more.

Out of stock for 2 months

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 18, 2015

This product is excellent for controlling (not eliminating) a systemic yeast infection that has resisted repeated prescriptions. However, it has been out of stock for at least 2 months. I contacted the company and they said they had back order issues. Considering that this is their most popular product, this company must be suffering. Get your act together, Thorne Research.