better than caprylic acid if only for ease of use!

Posted by 5654011575728140294 on Jul 16, 2013

works like coconut oil, but without the disgusting. getting die-off symptoms, which means the beasties are hurting. even off the diet it helps, though not as much as on it. A little pricey, but I'm willing to pay it.

Excellent Antifungal

Posted by Reviewer2695018 on Aug 14, 2014

I have used SF722 successfully for fungal issues of the GI tract, the whole body, and local topical application. It's one supplement I always keep on hand.

Crohn's supplement, this is the one you want +1

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I bought it, and it helped. I tried caprylic acid and grape seed extract and they didn't do much. I wasn't officially diagnosed with yeast problems but went on a hunch and glad I did. Still not sure what they problem is, but this helps fix it. Update: Still buying, still happy

Effective at controlling Candida

Posted by Reviewer3032114 on Nov 10, 2012

Slows the growth of candida with a very low sugar diet.

I think this works

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

Added it to my regimen of candida control. I think it's helped me kill a few more candida fungi than just taking Primal Defense Ultra. When I can take it twice a day it works best. But the jury's still out.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jan 18, 2010

First recommended by an MD - excellent - however I recommend doing blood tests to where levels are when using it.

Useless

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 19, 2012

No effect what so ever on Candida, although I have stopped consuming sugar and carbs as told. Candida Clear from NOW Foods is much more effective anyway.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1842372 on Apr 16, 2011

When I started using this product I experienced moderate die off reaction in contrast to other probiotic products. So I recommend that you use it in combination with a good multivitamin supplement at the beginning of your treatment.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on May 19, 2010

I just started using it few weeks ago and have positive results to report. I read it's the best product available in the market to treat candida and so far so good, appears to be very affective.

Out of stock for 2 months

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 18, 2015

This product is excellent for controlling (not eliminating) a systemic yeast infection that has resisted repeated prescriptions. However, it has been out of stock for at least 2 months. I contacted the company and they said they had back order issues. Considering that this is their most popular product, this company must be suffering. Get your act together, Thorne Research.