Bugs B Gone

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Nov 10, 2010

My naturopathic doctor recommended this product to get rid of my candida overgrowth and leaky gut. I was pleased to find it was slightly less expensive at iHerb and amazed to receive my order the day after I ordered it. So far, in conjunction with a very low carb diet, it seems to be working well.

Kills Candida!

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Nov 05, 2010

I need to kill off the candida in my large intestine due to almost 3 years of antibiotics for lyme. Seems to be slowly working. No more diflucan for me....I have gone all natural. This is part of Buhner's protocol for killing candida.

Posted by Reviewer2575513 on Oct 15, 2010

I've used this for years and have been very happy with it in controlling candida.

Anti-Fungal

Posted by Reviewer2296204 on Sep 02, 2010

I'm taking this as part of my antifungal protocol as prescribed by a health practitioner along with oregano oil and candicid forte, it seems to be working and has improved my skin and eczema (in combination with a anti-fungal diet with consists of 6 months no starches, grains, fruits or sugars).

OK

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jun 10, 2010

I finished the bottle. I don't feel any different, so I don't know if it did much good, but it was very easy to take. Seemed like a good product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on May 19, 2010

I just started using it few weeks ago and have positive results to report. I read it's the best product available in the market to treat candida and so far so good, appears to be very affective.

Keeps systemic candida in check....

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Mar 18, 2010

I believe this works the best for Candida. I've tried other treatments and always come back to this formula. It's important to do the high intensity dosage of pills to begin with and then maintenance dosage afterwards.

Thorne Research Formula SF722

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Jan 27, 2010

A great product for giving candida a good 'heave ho'.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jan 18, 2010

First recommended by an MD - excellent - however I recommend doing blood tests to where levels are when using it.

Best Product for Candida

Posted by Reviewer1541335 on Dec 28, 2009

I have tried many, many products to control candida, but I have not found one that is as effective as SF722, particularly for a long-standing candida problem. Thankyou, iherb, for making it available to international customers.