Thorne Research, GI-Encap, 180 Veggie Caps

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2213604 on Feb 12, 2012

I have been take a prescription acid reducer and my naturopath suggested that I start taking this instead...it has helped tremendously.

Wonderful item for stomach problem

Posted by 4814926305473100372 on Sep 10, 2013

My wife used to use this for a long period. It is a great product for healing gastric problem.

Bye bye acid reflux!

Posted by Reviewer2854300 on Jan 28, 2014

I've been suffering from acid reflux for as long as I can remember, and I've tried every remedy out there . . . and then some. Over the years, I've used slippery elm and DGL, two of the ingredients in GI-Encap. It's so much easier - and less expensive - to take GI-Encap rather than buying the supplements separately. I also take Now Super Enzymes to help digest my food. Together, they're a winning combination in my fight to eradicate the GERD monster. Just saying what works for me.

Great for Leaky gut

Posted by 4625915390168235560 on Apr 23, 2014

I tried tdese for my leaky gut and it´s great! I´ve also have Perma Clear and L-glutamin from Thorne as well.