More Energy

Posted by waygookfood on Sep 20, 2013

I started taking these after a suggestion from my doctor to take iron supplements due to slight anaemia. I noticed an increase in my energy.

Absorption and digestive problems with iron supplements.

Posted by 4883319748657197439 on Aug 25, 2013

Other iron tablets on the market (iron sulphate, iron fumarate, even iron amino acid chelate)resulted in constipation, and had little effect on my iron levels, whereas iron picolinate has no side effects and resulted in my iron levels returning to normal after years of being below the normal range.

Digestible

Posted by Reviewer1437738 on Nov 14, 2012

My body likes these better than the two other forms of iron prescribed for me at the VA.

Iron

Posted by 5061344713706740299 on Sep 04, 2012

Seems a very good quality product

high quality product

Posted by rebeccavr on May 19, 2012

I love this company. They no longer use magnesium stearate which is a big plus. I found it rather difficult to find a good quality iron supplement that didn't contain a handful of other unwanted ingredients. This product is easy on the stomach (no GI side effects). I combine it with Vitamin C for optimal absorption!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1152663 on May 03, 2012

Vcaps, trusted brand and no fillers.

works

Posted by Reviewer2385808 on Feb 24, 2012

I found out through my doctor that my iron was extremely low. He recommended this product along with taking 1000mg of vitamin C to help with absorption. It seems to be working, I feel more energetic. I am also not having constipation problems, which is common with iron supplements.

Only iron not to cause nausea

Posted by Reviewer1329061 on Dec 13, 2011

I order this iron to give to my patients. My wife, who is routinely low in iron, always steals a bottle or two of it. She hates all other forms of iron. This stuff won't make you sick.

very satisfied with product

Posted by Reviewer1746768 on Apr 16, 2011

consistently pleasing product, as promissed.

Iron Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer2469553 on Mar 28, 2011

I have been using the Iron Picolinate for a couple of years now. They have tested on my body by my health practioner and they are one of the few that I can actually take. I found them very very good. Easy to swallow. I was super amazed how quickly they were delivered from America. Keep up the good work. When I have finished the ones I ordered I will definiately be reordering more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »