New To iHerb?

Thorne Research, Iso-Phos, 60 Veggie Caps

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Dec 19, 2012

I've been taking phosphatidyl serine supplements for years and this brand is the best! Double the price of other brands but really works.

Miracle pill

Posted by Reviewer2466342 on Jan 24, 2011

My doc recommended this, because I was waking up at 4:00 am for an hour then going back to sleep, or just waking too early, like going to sleep at 11:30 but waking at 5:30 am. This is supposed to regulate the adrenals' cortisol output so they don't wake you up too early. It works like a charm for me. I open the capsule and take half each evening, and sleep thru the night. (Most people take 1 or 2 caps.) I tried Source Naturals brand, but it didn't work. I don't know why; I think Source Naturals is a good brand. The only difference I can see is that the ingredient in Thorne is called "Phosphatidylserine isolate" and Source N just says "Phosphatidylserine".

great low exipient product you can trust

Posted by Reviewer1590629 on Jul 15, 2011

I was so pleased to find phosphatidylserine in a low exipient formula finally. I can react to some of the extra, and unnecessary exipient a lot of manufacturers put in their products, some of which have a cumulative effect. So its nice to have peace of mind there's nothing else added that may not be so good for me. I really reccomend this product.

THE BEST PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE product available. Period.

Posted by Reviewer2225055 on Feb 19, 2012

This product is superior in quality to ALL other PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE products; its active ingredient is 100% PURE PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE ISOLATE and it does not contain any synthetic fillers, such as STEARATE or STEARIC ACID. I have tried many, many brands of PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE and without a doubt this is THE BEST. I find that I only need to take 1 capsule (100mg) to receive even better cognitive and memory enhancing effects than much higher doses of other brands. Also, because it is PURE PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE it does not have the same potential for causing SIDE EFFECTS that the other brands do; for example, other brands also contain significant amounts of CHOLINE and PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE; wherein too much CHOLINE and PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE can cause or exacerbate ANXIETY and/or DEPRESSION; whereas, this product cannot do so, because it ONLY contains PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE, which allows one to supplement with any desired dosage of PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE without risk of SIDE EFFECTS due to SURPLUS CHOLINE occurring. Highly recommended!

Iso phos

Posted by Reviewer1121950 on May 26, 2014

My cortisol was quite high. I have been taking at least 4 per day and definitely starting to feel more relaxed after a month or so.