incredible healer!

Posted by Reviewer2322255 on Feb 22, 2013

i have crohn's disease and celiac disease, and my naturopathic doctor prescribed these to help heal my intestines - wow what an amazing difference! i am healing, suffering less, and on the road to recovery! (and without the side effects that prednisone or azacol come with)

Very helpful with digestive issues

Posted by Reviewer3100668 on Jan 17, 2012

I find it very healing to the gut, and for my dog as well who has recently suffered from internal bleeding due to a genetically predisposed condition. Thorne Research makes the best quality, magnesium stearate-free products I have found!

Impeccable quality

Posted by Reviewer2019871 on Oct 19, 2009

Thorne products are renowned for purity and quality. In fact, they are recommended by MDs, NDs and many other leading practitioners. I have found this product be excellent for maintaining GABA in the brain (it combines with taurine to do this), and for maintaining the intestinal musoca. My chiropracter recommended Thorne L-Glutamine, and I've been taking it daily ever since.

a good product

Posted by Reviewer2762075 on Apr 30, 2012

take these for my sensitive stomach (IBS), works for me!!

Good supplement

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 23, 2010

This is a good supplement with minimal fillers.

Recommened by my son's naturalpath!!!

Posted by Reviewer3268128 on Jun 22, 2011

My son is on the spectrum, and these supplements have been helping him for many months with great success.

Essential

Posted by 5241285211926225447 on Aug 12, 2013

Essential if you are trying to repair leaky gut and autoimmune conditions

L Glutamine

Posted by 5496016835165676726 on Mar 01, 2014

Really helped with the constipation. I feel much better after taking this 3 times a day. Ihave had constipation issues for years. This helps with overall digestion well being.

Excellent product

Posted by 5227655335893165589 on Dec 10, 2014

I have young cats with digestive problems and this seems to help keep their problems under control. I switched to the Thorne product even though it is more expensive becasue t does not have magnesium stearate in it (which has been shown to intefer with the absorbtion of medications).

Can't feel a difference but no side effects

Posted by Reviewer1559362 on Nov 22, 2009

I haven't noticed a difference in pain level or energy taking this but I have had no adverse side effects which is important for me as I am sensitive to many pharmaceuticals and supplements. I might need to use this more long term for a benefit to appear.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »