Product received was different than advertised!

Posted by 5651296856104907138 on Mar 25, 2016

I'm only giving two stars because the shipping was pretty fast, but this website is advertising this product as having Stinging Nettle and a 500 mg proprietary blend, but the product I received does not have Stinging Nettle included, which I was depending on to help me in battling a chronic UTI while cleansing my liver, also the bottle I received has only 430 mg Proprietary Blend. Disappointing. I just received the bottle today so I'll update my review if I have good results.

stopped taking it

Posted by 4833458343424557664 on Jun 17, 2015

I lost a lot of weight so I stopped taking it after two weeks. 2 twice daily. Sold it on to a friend who not only wants to clear up her liver function, but she wants to lose weight. Not me, I'm skinny already and can't afford to lose weight.

so expensive.. :(

Posted by 4673754669539630010 on Feb 13, 2015

But i love thorne. Zzang zzang good ;)

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Aug 30, 2014

I first tried this about a year ago. Then I didn't notice much difference at all and stopped taking it. But when I tried it again recently (from the original bottle), it worked very rapidly after only a single capsule. From having had a bad taste in my mouth due to various detox symptoms, I now have a normal/pleasant taste in my mouth. Mood is lighter and happier. Mentally I'm much sharper and more creative. Amazing how liver toxicity can hold you back if left untreated. So I guess the takeaway is YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary - because mine certainly did.

potent synergistic formula

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on May 08, 2014

The directions say to take 1 capsule one to three times a day, but I don't think you need that much. I've been taking up to 12 capsules of milk thistle daily to support liver and kidney function. This combination of herbs works so well that i don't think i need to take all those pills anymore. An hour after taking just one capsule, my stomach was growling and felt lighter. Thorne Research products are great.

Good product

Posted by 5317469612454191512 on Apr 21, 2014

Taking it for support with my STS - so far no side effects to speak off, and that is great I may post later on after my CT scan about effectiveness

Good

Posted by 5181392672175274093 on Dec 17, 2013

I can't tell yet.

potent

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 08, 2013

for those who have classic symptoms of liver 'clog' this is a potent product, much better results than milk thistle alone. don't take 2 at a time, 1 twice a day is enough. noticeable results are immediate.

Excellent Product

Posted by keys2realhealth on Feb 03, 2012

Made from food sources, this product is an excellent liver cleanser. It would be best used in the spring when the herbs it is made from are growing so as not to be too harsh on the body.

Just started using it

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Aug 05, 2011

I need more time to see the effects.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »