Great company

Posted by Reviewer3085810 on Feb 04, 2011

I use these with the Thorne MediClear Plus on my liver cleanse and the results are always amazing. Clearer skin, more stable moods, and leaner muscle. Try it!

potent

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 08, 2013

for those who have classic symptoms of liver 'clog' this is a potent product, much better results than milk thistle alone. don't take 2 at a time, 1 twice a day is enough. noticeable results are immediate.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Aug 30, 2014

I first tried this about a year ago. Then I didn't notice much difference at all and stopped taking it. But when I tried it again recently (from the original bottle), it worked very rapidly after only a single capsule. From having had a bad taste in my mouth due to various detox symptoms, I now have a normal/pleasant taste in my mouth. Mood is lighter and happier. Mentally I'm much sharper and more creative. Amazing how liver toxicity can hold you back if left untreated. So I guess the takeaway is YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary - because mine certainly did.

Excellent Product

Posted by keys2realhealth on Feb 03, 2012

Made from food sources, this product is an excellent liver cleanser. It would be best used in the spring when the herbs it is made from are growing so as not to be too harsh on the body.

stopped taking it

Posted by 4833458343424557664 on Jun 17, 2015

I lost a lot of weight so I stopped taking it after two weeks. 2 twice daily. Sold it on to a friend who not only wants to clear up her liver function, but she wants to lose weight. Not me, I'm skinny already and can't afford to lose weight.

Good product

Posted by 5317469612454191512 on Apr 21, 2014

Taking it for support with my STS - so far no side effects to speak off, and that is great I may post later on after my CT scan about effectiveness

Subtle results.

Posted by Reviewer1692779 on Mar 02, 2010

With homeopathic remedies, the results are very subtle. This is an excellent product from a wonderful company.

Liver Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1142489 on Jun 20, 2010

The user reports the product is excellent

potent synergistic formula

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on May 08, 2014

The directions say to take 1 capsule one to three times a day, but I don't think you need that much. I've been taking up to 12 capsules of milk thistle daily to support liver and kidney function. This combination of herbs works so well that i don't think i need to take all those pills anymore. An hour after taking just one capsule, my stomach was growling and felt lighter. Thorne Research products are great.

so expensive.. :(

Posted by 4673754669539630010 on Feb 13, 2015

But i love thorne. Zzang zzang good ;)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »