Thorne Research, Magnesium Citramate, 90 Veggie Caps

so important, so underestimated

Posted by alloriginal on Feb 03, 2014

to me, magnesium is the most underestimated nutrient there is. This vital mineral has implications in blood pressure, bone formation and a host of other processes. When I don't take magnesium I suffer from debilitating muscle cramps. One or two of these per day could make a major difference in your life. Hey--I've used supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't. Visit my page (alloriginal)for more helpful reviews.

Helps me fall asleep

Posted by Reviewer2306884 on Mar 02, 2014

I take 3 of these every night about an hour before bedtime, and it really helps me fall asleep. When I've tried to reduce the amount, I notice that I don't fall asleep as quickly. I've tried magnesium glycinate and citrate in the past (different brands), and neither worked as well as this product.

For Lyme Disease

Posted by Radiant-Health on Oct 10, 2013

High quality product without fillers or binders (like all Thorne products.) The product description is a great explanation on the benefits of magnesium. Magnesium is also very good for stress because as the body becomes stressed it utilizes its magnesium reserves and therefore depletes all magnesium after prolonged periods of stress. For Lyme disease, which can severely deplete a person of magnesium, it is essential to a well-rounded treatment program. Two capsules at night before bed is a sufficient amount when supplementing with this product and will also help to relax you into sleep.***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

LOVE THIS!!

Posted by Reviewer2737144 on Dec 28, 2011

The whole family uses this product, we open the capsule and put the powder into youngest family member's drink. It's safe for everyone and we couldn't be without it. It is also known to relax and open the bronchial tract, the airway to the lungs, for asthmatics. After having my children I could't sleep and had terrible jerking in my arms and legs. Taking lots of these capsules stopped the problem within hours, and we all keep our magnesium levels stocked because its such an important mineral.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1201244 on May 26, 2011

This is the best magnesium I have found. Helps with being regular.