Excellent Treatment for Migraines !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

After reading a wealth of research about the effective use of Magnesium for treating migraines (including the book What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Migraines), I decided to try it for myself. It took some time to find the right product, however, as you need to use a form of Magnesium that ends in "-ate" (and avoid those that end in "-ide," such as Magnesium Oxide). Once I began taking these, I saw a reduction in the frequency of my migraines over the course of 1-2 months. The authors of the book mentioned above recommend using Magnesium in conjunction with two other substances, B2 (Riboflavin) and the herb Feverfew, but Magnesium alone has worked extremely well for me. Highly recommended! For those of you who don't know about vitamins, Thorne Research is one of the best companies to purchase from! They are sometimes more expensive, but their products are pure and they use quality ingredients (including the construction of their delivery system capsule). It is a lot to explain, but this is a great vitamin. Worth every penny. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

High quality product.

Posted by Reviewer1913557 on Aug 02, 2012

I buy this for my 5 year old son whom is allergic to so many things. This is the first mag citrate I have found that is free of all of the allergens and additives and still works!

magnificent magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2288262 on Aug 10, 2010

i can really see a difference since i've been taking these.i feel much better and i wake up the next day more focused and clear minded.there are numerous benefits to regularly taking magnesium.i take this mainly to be in a more relaxed state,lower blood pressure,etc.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 16, 2009

Very happy with the purity of this product!

Good for relaxation and constipation

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 22, 2012

On the title!

magnesium

Posted by 4778429920656995798 on Jan 23, 2014

The Best of best!

Great

Posted by 4698809703023224371 on Nov 04, 2013

I am not sure what it does to me, but it doesn't make me ill. I have been recovering from an illness, and I feel much better although this is not the only supplement that i am taking. I think is more a combination of things. I sleep better.

No magnesium stearate

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on May 05, 2014

Why I like it & this company

Magnesium Deficiency reversed

Posted by Reviewer2146230 on Jan 25, 2012

this was also recommended to me by my GP as being a very absorb able form of Magnesium. It has certainly improved my levels and I do feel better for it.

One of the best

Posted by Jarousek on Jun 01, 2012

I ove \\\\\thorne products so do my doctors, who don't even know each other and they are on the same page. this is my third purchase and will continue with this brand until something better comes up.