Judy Watson

Posted by Yeppoonmum on Jul 18, 2014

I was recommended to take this by my doctor for restless legs at night. 100% satisfaction.

Thorne Research, Magnesium Citrate, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by 4949703616914253142 on Nov 13, 2014

Love this product again recommended by our peadiatrician. My 6 year old suffered severe leg cramps and I was previously using the spray magnesium but to be honest cannot fault that apart from it was to uncomfortable for him with the tingling/stinging sensation so am now using the veggie caps and he hasn't had any leg cramps since so thumbs up for this wonderful product.

Effective in muscle recovery

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Aug 28, 2015

I used to get cramps and really sore muscles every time I worked out. My trainer recommended that I should take a magnesium supplement. I've done some research and Magnesium Citrate seems to have the best absorption rate. This has definitely helped with sore muscle recovery and I only take them on the days I work out (about 3 times a week). I find that my recovery time is shorter and I am less sore the next day.

One of the best

Posted by Jarousek on Jun 01, 2012

I ove \\\\\thorne products so do my doctors, who don't even know each other and they are on the same page. this is my third purchase and will continue with this brand until something better comes up.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2998233 on Jul 04, 2011

I take Magnesium Citrate from some time now, very happy with the product and the service

I trust Thorne products

Posted by Reviewer1380772 on Mar 03, 2011

Have used this before and seems very effective

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Mar 21, 2011

I seem to tolerate all products from this brand much better.

Thorne magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer3064995 on Jun 06, 2011

Top practitioner quality pure supplement,

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Apr 10, 2013

I feel that it's working. I take two capsules at night and it helps me to calm down and relax.

so far so good

Posted by 5359093873807015228 on Jul 17, 2013

I am new to this product, I feel they are helping with relaxing in the evening as I go to sleep. thats all for now