Texture is too much

Posted by Reviewer2055304 on Dec 14, 2015

I bought this product as I have always had really good experience with Thorne - they are usually excellent - and all the reviews were glowing. While I definitely think there is nutritional benefits in this product (I've been taking it for 10 days) I can't stand the texture - its like drinking dirt. The flavor isn't great, but that's not the problem, the texture is really hard for me to stomach: its grainy and coarse and every combination of other additives just didn't work for me. I think there is a market for (vegan) protein powder without all the sugar and additives but this isn't the one for me.

Big Fan

Posted by 5562695122676645106 on Mar 27, 2014

I am a fan of Thorne products and have used this to detox and also as a meal replacement when I am really rushed and on the go. I prefer this to other similar products because it is rice based and not soy based. Tastes great as well.

Great detox shake!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Excellent detox shake when used annually. Consume 3 shakes per day to get adequate protein and vitamin/mineral support to detox body and support liver. We like the taste and mix it with banana and almond milk. Although it is a little pricey If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

love this

Posted by Reviewer1391664 on Feb 23, 2012

lots of vitamins and protein in this and it is very filling. I can mix this with just water, but juice would probably make it more interesting. I did the diet that came with this which can be found by an internet search. But now I am just using it as a supplement. I really think my hair grew a bit better while I was doing this.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2732860 on Jan 11, 2012

I'm not hungry when I drink my smoothie.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1143381 on Sep 21, 2011

Service was awesome..Arrived "downunder" in New Zealand one week after order. As cheap as ordering it here. Will be a repeat visitor. Thankyou Nicola Steed

rate very high

Posted by Reviewer2202261 on Sep 12, 2011

im very proud to be an i herb custormer your products are in abundance and are of high quality;your service is prompt; thorne medi clear is one or not the best suppliment on the market it ingredients are very close to every day allowance for healthy individuals.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1457840 on Apr 20, 2011

This product really helped get my digestion back on track. I used it alongside with Perma clear. Fast shipping to Korea.

thank goodness for an intestinal support product without turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1658521 on Feb 17, 2011

If you are allergic to turmeric this is a great product!

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer1017091 on Feb 09, 2011

I took only one time and after a minute gave me severe headhache...almost I went to emergency room. May be I have allergy of some ingredientes.... Expensive mistake.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »