MEDICLEAR WORK

Posted by Reviewer2994824 on Sep 25, 2010

Mediclear is an excellent product for cleansing out toxins in your body. It is great for people with IBS. I have been using it on and off for 10 years. I am 65 and in good health. I highly recommend this product.

Great detox shake!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Excellent detox shake when used annually. Consume 3 shakes per day to get adequate protein and vitamin/mineral support to detox body and support liver. We like the taste and mix it with banana and almond milk. Although it is a little pricey If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Mediclear

Posted by Reviewer3112178 on Sep 07, 2010

My husband is sensitive to printer's ink, smoke, etc... and this helps greatly.

MediClear helps cancer patients tolerate chemotherapy infusions

Posted by Reviewer2252183 on Nov 01, 2009

MediClear has helped my wife recover from chemotherapy infusions with tolerable side effects as compared to other women who suffer through breast cancer chemotherapy infusions which are basically poisons meant to kill the cancer cells before they kill you.

Thorne MediClear

Posted by Reviewer2302299 on Nov 04, 2009

My wife and I have been using Thorne MediClear for several years as a natural protein supplement. It isn't for any urgent problem but is definitely part of our overall health support regimen as we move into the retirement age area of the age curve.

Great result but taste awful.

Posted by Reviewer2042852 on Aug 24, 2010

Product works great, very effective, but the taste is not the greatest. Tried to mix it with different things such as natural fruit juices and almond milk but it still tastes awful.

rate very high

Posted by Reviewer2202261 on Sep 12, 2011

im very proud to be an i herb custormer your products are in abundance and are of high quality;your service is prompt; thorne medi clear is one or not the best suppliment on the market it ingredients are very close to every day allowance for healthy individuals.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2732860 on Jan 11, 2012

I'm not hungry when I drink my smoothie.

thank goodness for an intestinal support product without turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1658521 on Feb 17, 2011

If you are allergic to turmeric this is a great product!

so much energy

Posted by Reviewer2605223 on Jun 28, 2016

I get so much energy from this product and it really meets my B group vitamin requirement

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »