Thorne Research, MediClear Plus, 32.4 oz (920 g)

Posted by 5157056863109237219 on Feb 19, 2016

Mixes well with apple juice

I truly believe this is helping me.

Posted by 4735762287456127428 on Feb 18, 2016

My doctor prescribed this for me due to a weakened immune system, Lyme, and very weak adrenal glands. I have been through a 3 week round of IV treatments, and this was one of several supplements that has kept me moving me forward to good health. I am no longer on three types of pain pills, no daily severe headaches, and my frozen shoulder is not frozen anymore (after a manipulation)....among many more horrible symptoms of lyme. It has been a long road, but between my arm specialist and my naturopathic doctor, they created a good combination to get me on the road to recovery...one that I hadn't felt in 2 years. I thought I would never feel it. I was going on a STEEP decline for months. So...I don't have a controlled experiment with just this product, but this has been an important part of my successful, finally positive, life. Since it is part of my positive life, I have not strayed away from the working formula, nor do I ever plan to stray away. Life is better than it has been for two years. I do not want to go back to the misery I was in. Therefore, MediClear is one of the puzzle pieces that are here to stay!

great taste

Posted by 5356302783171432046 on Oct 27, 2014

At first I found the taste unusual, tho it only took a few days for me to love the taste and to look forward to my drink each day. Makes my insides feel balanced and conditioned.

Medi Clear Plus & Bio Gest by Thorne

Posted by 4888870548969197872 on May 14, 2014

I am a Naturopath & Psycholist in Australia Thorne Products left Australia a few years ago so as Practising Naturopaths' we were unable to access their Products which are excellent.......Good Product with excellent results for Patients Health. Jan Taubman

Excellence

Posted by Reviewer1143381 on Feb 06, 2014

Excellent product, fast service to New Zealand

Very good

Posted by 4772288626025180626 on Oct 24, 2013

This sits well with my digestion and feels high quality. I also use straight rice protein powders such as chocolate sun warrior, which is super tasty, and this isnt as good for taste, but it feels better after taking it.

Great detox shake!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

My naturopath recommends that I use this every year to detox. It is an awesome protein shake in the mornings with almond milk and it has all the vitamin support as well! Used as a mild detox by taking once a day at breakfast over long period of time. Makes you feel great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Complete

Posted by 4814638792708270585 on Jun 27, 2013

Very nice protein powder.

Mindfullness

Posted by 4797293090220768854 on Nov 02, 2012

This product has helped me keep my blood count stable, I totally depend on Thorne MediClear Plus.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1612215 on Jul 27, 2012

I went on the MediClear Plus 3 week cleanse and, even though it was difficult, stuck to the program all the way through. Not only did I lose a few extra pounds that had been refusing to budge, I also had more energy, slept better and just felt better in general. I feel so good that I've stayed on the program with only a few foods added back in - tomatoes and beef. Try apple juice, coconut milk and frozen blueberries as the base for a MediClear Plus smoothie.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »