Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1091198 on Jan 18, 2011

My Dr of Natural Medicine required me to take this to build my immune syst.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer3085810 on Feb 04, 2011

I've used this product for my liver cleanse a few times now and it really is effective. Gives me lots of energy, it has a good taste, and easy to use. There's a little bit of grit, but nothing like others I've tried. And again - tastes great in a banana smoothie!

Consistency of sand so it must be good

Posted by Reviewer2770778 on Mar 15, 2011

I am allergic to whey protein so this is a good substitute. Seems to do the trick and is a good meal supplement as well as a top up after the gym.

All rounder!

Posted by Reviewer1352910 on Jun 30, 2011

This product seems to get some nutrient in, even when severely compromised gut is an issue.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3153883 on Aug 24, 2011

My doctor recommended MediClear. I like the taste of MediClear Plus better than regular Mediclear. It's more neutral so I can add my own flavor and sweetener.

MediClear Plus Comment

Posted by Reviewer1507988 on Apr 01, 2010

Excellent product recommended by my doctor to increase my protein source. Easy to tolerate and mixes well.

effective, but lacking taste

Posted by Reviewer1136437 on Oct 02, 2010

I enjoy what this product has done for me. As a type II diabetic, I have been able to add this to my morning routine as a protien shake with Almond milk and drop weight past the point I had been stuck at for nearly a year. It doesn't have alot of flavor, but the fiber-protein combination is quite effective.

Very good

Posted by 4772288626025180626 on Oct 24, 2013

This sits well with my digestion and feels high quality. I also use straight rice protein powders such as chocolate sun warrior, which is super tasty, and this isnt as good for taste, but it feels better after taking it.