C Eivers

Posted by Reviewer1143381 on Feb 06, 2014

Excellent product, fast service to New Zealand

Medi Clear Plus & Bio Gest by Thorne

Posted by 4888870548969197872 on May 14, 2014

I am a Naturopath & Psycholist in Australia Thorne Products left Australia a few years ago so as Practising Naturopaths' we were unable to access their Products which are excellent.......Good Product with excellent results for Patients Health. Jan Taubman

Good Stuff

Posted by adechamplain on May 10, 2012

I have to say that I prefer the taste and texture of the Vega whole food health Optimizer which also has a lot of fibre. But i already have a lot of fibre in my diet. Thorne Research Mediclear Plus is a light protein powder which also has vitamin and mineral content and other great liver antioxidants which help the liver detoxify. I use one scoop of this with water and a bit of stevia powder in a water bottle and use it at the gym after my training. I find it easy to drink and enjoy it and absolutely love Thorne Research products, their purity and absence of unwanted ingredients.

Not really that great

Posted by Reviewer1139892 on Jul 26, 2012

I don't feel like i'm getting the absorbtion I was getting with "Spriu-tien". I have been using this for the last month and my hair and skin have really dried out. Plus, when you mix it and let it set for any time it turns to some gelo sort of mixture that kinda gags me. I also think it's over-priced for what you get. Taste is alright - I mix it in a blender with stevia and fruit, but i'm glad to be ordering my other mix today and looking forward to being done with this.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1612215 on Jul 27, 2012

I went on the MediClear Plus 3 week cleanse and, even though it was difficult, stuck to the program all the way through. Not only did I lose a few extra pounds that had been refusing to budge, I also had more energy, slept better and just felt better in general. I feel so good that I've stayed on the program with only a few foods added back in - tomatoes and beef. Try apple juice, coconut milk and frozen blueberries as the base for a MediClear Plus smoothie.

Mindfullness

Posted by 4797293090220768854 on Nov 02, 2012

This product has helped me keep my blood count stable, I totally depend on Thorne MediClear Plus.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1486018 on Sep 27, 2011

Arrived in good time, and I find this product to be very good so far. Have only been taking it for a short time as yet, but no problems.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1883141 on Oct 10, 2011

great for my digestion . dosage got bigger so item has increased in price but it is worth it. I estimated $2 per day for this product which makes it essentially the same as a cup of coffee.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3349395 on Dec 29, 2011

Very good source of protein, etc.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »