Thorne Research, Melaton-5, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

It is a very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1256939 on Dec 02, 2010

Is a great product. If I take it at the right time, it really helps me get to sleep.

Sleeplessness

Posted by Reviewer2791525 on Nov 16, 2011

This helps me to get into a really relaxed sleep. I take this an hour before going to bed and it helps me get and stay asleep.

Melaton-5

Posted by Reviewer2298907 on Dec 02, 2011

My naturopath has recommended these during my treatment for breast cancer and I have found them brilliant for my ability to sleep through the night, which previously I was having quite a problem with. Many thanks Thorne Research

Thorne is always a good way to go

Posted by Reviewer2957367 on Dec 12, 2011

Thorne products have been some of the most reliable. My doctors repeatedly recommend suppliments from this brand when you can get them. I am always confident that this company will meet my needs safely and consistently.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1871540 on Feb 16, 2012

My mother suffered a debilitating stroke 8 months ago. She cannot do many things that we take for granted, one of them being having a good night sleep. With the Melaton-5 tablets (mum has 1 a night) It gives her the ability to relax before bedtime.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »