• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

a good antioxidant

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 30, 2015

Of not much use where insomnia is the result of stress and racing thoughts. Otherwise, a good antioxidant, and it helps with dark circles.. Not to be use for longer than two months.

Very Happy

Posted by 5415105463578657671 on Dec 09, 2014

First time i took it i felt the effect within 30mins. Very Happy

Melaton - 5

Posted by 4747142417429257860 on Oct 08, 2014

They seem to work really well. Maybe a little strong for my teenage daughter

Best melatonin iv ever had

Posted by Reviewer3200673 on Dec 18, 2013

Iv tryed alot of different types of melatonin but so far this one is the best, better than the proscription one I had. I find this one doesn't make you feel all gloggy and drowsy the next day

Help for sleeping

Posted by OssieA on Aug 12, 2013

It helps me sleep but sometimes I do need to take more but that is just my body not producing enough itself.

Melatonin to the rescue for sleep

Posted by truevitality on Sep 19, 2012

Melatonin is great for problem sleep habits. Usually it is best when people have sleep onset problems (difficulty falling asleep)but it can also be useful when you wake up and can't get back to sleep, especially if the waking has become a habit and you need to re-set the sleep clock with your body. I like Thorne brand as it is excipient free and a good strength product. Also good for jet lag recovery.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1871540 on Feb 16, 2012

My mother suffered a debilitating stroke 8 months ago. She cannot do many things that we take for granted, one of them being having a good night sleep. With the Melaton-5 tablets (mum has 1 a night) It gives her the ability to relax before bedtime.

Thorne is always a good way to go

Posted by Reviewer2957367 on Dec 12, 2011

Thorne products have been some of the most reliable. My doctors repeatedly recommend suppliments from this brand when you can get them. I am always confident that this company will meet my needs safely and consistently.

Melaton-5

Posted by Reviewer2298907 on Dec 02, 2011

My naturopath has recommended these during my treatment for breast cancer and I have found them brilliant for my ability to sleep through the night, which previously I was having quite a problem with. Many thanks Thorne Research

Sleeplessness

Posted by Reviewer2791525 on Nov 16, 2011

This helps me to get into a really relaxed sleep. I take this an hour before going to bed and it helps me get and stay asleep.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »