Thorne Research, Meriva-SR, Curcumin Phytosome, 120 Veggie Caps

feeling in good health

Posted by 5359093873807015228 on Jul 17, 2013

my body dose feel the benefit of taking the meriva-sr less tension in my movement, I do not get sick or do not have colds, they might feel like they are coming on and then dissipate quickly. i feel in good health since taking these, 2 caps in morning and evening.

The product has a significant help

Posted by 5742056013251948285 on Dec 18, 2012

Use this product to help the child's liver detoxification, and reduce the severity of the onset of atopic dermatitis.

Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Mar 22, 2012

Thorne is always a sure buy. This is quality stuff.

Doctor Ordered and Recommended

Posted by 5426353181768551966 on Mar 24, 2014

In my opinion the time which I have been using this product tells me that it too, is working. I wish I could explain better how I mean but then again, this is one of the reasons for me taking this product. There are numerous supplements and medications I need for Lyme Disease and the Co-Infections thereof. It can be very costly but if the doctor says YOU NEED THIS, then, you listen. Your delivery was quick and I know I will be doing more business with you shortly. Actually today I need to reorder one product but also need to get 2 more new ones. God bless, thank you, and be well, Billie Jean Perkins

Good for Body Aches

Posted by 4801916820385796331 on Aug 12, 2014

I have cfs/fibromyalgia and found this product to reduce the severity of my body aches. When used in conjunction with glutathione, I find the body aches disappear completely. An added bonus has been significantly reducing period pain with this product.