Molybdenum to rid Candida

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Apr 07, 2015

Very good, molybdenum efficiently works with the body to help reduce candida toxins - as well as helping to rid the candida. ....Dr Cooter says: "Within days of taking 100 mcg of molybdenum three times a day, I could feel the toxins from candida transforming themselves into heat and energy. Where I had experienced pain in my neck and shoulders, I felt warmth. A stiff back that felt like a wall of steel was transformed into copious sweat. My muscles relaxed and were pain free. At the same time, the person I was who found it difficult to get out of bed, became someone who needed 4 to 8 hours of sleep rather than 10 or 12. The fatigue was translated into an open expanse of energy and possibility. An intellectual fog that had filled my head for years scattered itself the first day I took molybdenum. I had no idea what it was like to experience full mental clarity. With molybdenum, it was possible to transform p oisons into energy" ........................................................................................ ........................ If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you.

Copper Toxicity Lessening

Posted by 5685937370232105901 on Oct 27, 2014

According to clinical signs and HTMA I gave an overload of copper. These help to remove copper safely and slowly from the tissues of my body and brain. Best to go slow and steady. Every three months another HTMA shows the copper being excreted. This is a brilliant sign. Very happy with these safe teeny weeny capsules of this vital mineral.

molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Aug 28, 2014

Love Thorne products. You always can rely on their quality. Helping to take high copper away and its working

Gout relief!

Posted by Reviewer3150935 on Aug 27, 2015

I have suffered from gout for over 2 years now. With adjustments in diet and taking HCL and protein digesting enzymes whenever I eat meat, I was doing OK, but would still get swelling and mild pain after eating meat, fish, broth or too much fruit or fruit juice (even tart cherry!). I had taken molybdenum in liquid form before, to help deal with candida toxins. The dosage was much less than these capsules however. When I ordered this, I had no idea molybdenum could help reduce gout. Happily, I found out by taking a capsule with a meat-based meal and noticing right away that my foot was not reacting! I looked up molybdenum and found an article talking about how it's critical in urea cycles in the body. I was ecstatic! I took it daily, once or twice for a few weeks, and continued to have no gout pain. I think that taking it in afternoon/evening can interfere with my sleep some, so I only take at first meal of the day. Also, I'm now only taking it when I eat the above foods, as too much mo will actually exacerbate gout if you're prone to it. I experienced that once so I scaled back my supplementation.

For my children

Posted by 5164712147029291393 on Feb 03, 2014

Highly recommend it!

works same as picolinate

Posted by Reviewer2056868 on Nov 17, 2013

good same result

working great

Posted by 5037047324532309591 on Feb 27, 2016

This is working. After 4 months of taking my levels have gone right up. Now on one a day

great product

Posted by truevitality on Nov 23, 2013

I always love Thorne products they are top quality.

not bad

Posted by 5669756688056777612 on Dec 12, 2015

Custom duty too high

It works but not so well

Posted by 5649925059329632930 on Jul 17, 2015

Country Life molybdenum is much better for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »