Thorne Research, Niacinamide, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great for numerous conditions

Posted by Reviewer2716110 From New Zealand on Aug 13, 2013

After reading a book on the benefits of Niacin I purchased these to try out. They are no flush, but are very powerful. I was prescribed antidepressants but I wanted to get better naturally, so I intially tried St Johns Wort, which helped but had side effects. I read about niacin helping and even uring some mental health issues so I thought I'd try it out. I started taking 3000mg spread out through the day and it really worked. I am over my depression and have some lovely side effects to boot.... smoother skin, no achey joints among others. Note- if you need a niacin to help with lowering cholesterol you must use the flush version.

Very happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer2710309 From Maryland on Dec 25, 2013

So glad to find a niacinamide with no fillers. Beware, some of Thorne's caps do have nonessential ingredients. Have been very happy with this one. I plan to repurchase but am waiting until my supply gets lower, since the current stock has only 15 months prior to exp. Please continue to stock this item, iHerb!

Very good.

Posted by Scottishdave From Great Britain on Apr 04, 2011

Another high quality Thorne product. With consistent use of 1000mg/day my skin has become noticably healthier.

Can't go without it

Posted by Reviewer1715581 From Canada on Mar 04, 2012

Niacinamide is absolutely essential for your health and most people do not get enough of it. I have used Thorne's Niacinamide for almost 6 months now and can feel the difference!

Thorne Research. Niacinamide

Posted by Reviewer1488008 From Great Britain on May 31, 2012

Very good best product and highly suitable when the need is for vitamin B3.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »